Kido

Question And Answer

Guest Drawn Rein

Can someone look at my bloodline? Its been more than 5 weeks since I posted the first post, and its barely done much of anything since.

Big enough to require you to take an entire phase to remove them. And besides, it's the wire wrapping around them. the weapons themselves don't sink into them if we're going by the show. The damage dealt is by the wires cutting into them and such. I figured barbed needles would work because they can then hold into the trees and such, giving the user enough time to snap off the technique...

Guest ChidorivsRasengan

Can you ceate your summons before learning Contract Manager/Kuchiyose? And can they take skills that would normally take training?

Osteo-Souseiki (Bone-Genesis)/ Shikotsu Myaku (Corpse Bone Pathways)

Description: Allows for the manipulation of Chakra in the osteocytes and osteoblasts (As well as osteoclasts and everything dealing with bone production and destruction/molding) thusly allowing for the ability to create copies of bones of the human body in which may be pushed from their resting place by the real bone out from the skin, aiding in the use of some jutsus. One can remove their bones at will to create weapons as strong as steel and also use their abilty to spurn the creation of new bones.

The cells of the holder of such a bloodline are hypercharged with electrical discharges from the nervous system, allowing for abnormal recovery, aiding in the transition of newly created bones from their resting place into their new location; wounds created while doing so are repaired nearly instantly as well. ALL jutsus requiring a certain type of bone be created/moved may have such an action be taken during the Set-Up Phase

Requirements: Clan Membership

Rank Requirements: 1 - Membership; 2 - Rank 1; 3 - Rank 2 and Rank 1 of Next Ability (level 10); 4 - Chuunin Rank, Rank 3

Rank 1: Partial Bone Production-Character may create copies of small, irregular, and round bones such as: The knees, the fingers, the toes, the ribs, etc. -1

Rank 2: Advanced Bone Production-Character may create copies of medium sized bones, such as: The forearms, the shinbones, the clavicle/scapula/breastbone, and long bones such as: The leg bone, the arm bone, the pelvis, etc -1

Rank 3: Master Bone Production-Character may create copies of all bones, including the: Skull, spinal column, etc. -1

Rank 4: Complete Bone Production-Character may create more than one copy of a bone at one time such as: Create a copy of the entire skeleton, several bones in the arms/legs, etc. -1

Does this mean you can create sticks of bone with this skill and whack people? What level of a weapon would the bone be?

Guest Yachiru

@Ai-Kun: im pretty sure that you would have to get the weapon approved in the weapon section by an admin, instead of buyinh it you would need the corresponding skill to make and cost charka each time you make the weapon.

Or the weapon would be at level 0 with just your taijutsu mod added into it.

Edited by -Kyo-

@Ai-Kun: im pretty sure that you would have to get the weapon approved in the weapon section by an admin, instead of buyinh it you would need the corresponding skill to make and cost charka each time you make the weapon.

Or the weapon would be at level 0 with just your taijutsu mod added into it.

Well, shouldn't it count as a level 5 medium sword-type weapon? (Since 5 is the base damage for basic attacks anyways...)

Can I get a modmin/senior member's take on this?

Those are really more for the sake of allowing the use of more advanced techniques, ones that require more bones an such. You're rfee to grow out a bone in RP (as Kitai Tenshi does as a hobbie), but as a weapon, you have to have the ocrresponding technique. Eg, Bone sword

Shadow Leaf Dance (Kage Buyou)

Type: Taijutsu

Cost: 40

Effect: The opponents skips his next response phase.

Description: A technique used to attach the user to their opponents shadow. Once done, the victim is in a vulnerable position to a more damaging attack. Such as Initial Lotus or less advanced attacks, like the Lion Combo.

Does this mean the one coming up right after the turn this is used or how does this work?

Okay, let's answer your question with the following reasons:

1) Wouldn't Kage Buyou be just ever so slightly a waste of a technique slot and a turn if the target simply skips the response phase responding to the Kage Buyou? I mean, the Kage Buyou doesn't do any damage, either- so there would be NO POINT IN USING IT.

2) For the effect of a technique to work, the TECHNIQUE MUST HIT UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.

kthxbai

Sorry if that sounded slightly mean, it was not my intention to sound so.

Hope that helped~

Just checking kuz the way it's written sux that way.

Ya did actually but you're forgiven.

Next query, would anybody consider this an offensive technique as it dels no damage but does make them lose a phase so I'm just checking for my own purposes...

The way you're asking it seems as though you're asking if it can be used on the first turn of a battle...

It can't. No techniques affecting the enemy may be used on the first turn.

Thanks for forgive me, you're too kind.

...=]

Guest Rei-Chun

Bleed, burn and the like are secondary effects that are added after your modifiers. They do-not-effect your damage cap.

I don't know what Iron and Koua are babbling about. I've yet to see an Admin confirm such ruling or have it written down.

Edited by Rei-Chun