Kido

Question And Answer

I'd say you could. As long as it fits to the rules. So you could make like a mass of scorpions that forms a large scorpion. Just make sure it fits to the rules. This would only really affect the description, and you could make more interesting techs with it. Like a response jutsu that causes your mass of scorpions to break apart and surround the opponent... you know stuff like that.

That's the general idea, except for the reform part. I was just curious as to whether or not the staff had a problem with it...

You can, Prophet. In fact, I'm doing exactly that with Flies. And while you could conceivably use senbon, I would not allow it because it's harder to pack the power in that you'd need to bind someone into a thrown needle. It has too little mass IMO, and is easily pulled out.

Item Name: Barbed Needles

Description: Exact same as regular senbon but with a tiny hole in one end where wires can be attached and sharp spines on the business end facing backwards allowing for more damage. Must spend one full main phase to remove all barbed needles from body. If attached to wires, user can rip them out, causing base damage (no modifiers, just the Base 3 Damage) to be inflicted again. Occurs in Response Phase.

Damage: 3

Cost: $7 each

Even if I'm using special needles like these that are designed to hook in?

Edited by Prophet

Guest Ichi-kun

They could still be pulled out, it would hurt like hell though, pending on how big the hooks are that stick in. How big would they be, the parts that hook in?

Guest Rei-Chun
Are there any other 'elements' that are deemed too powerful, besides psionic and gravity?

I'm feel radiation would be toned down as an element (Napper convinced mew to reduce it), but as it stances only psionic and gravity are banned as elements.

Guest Rei-Chun

Why is that exactly? Unless you can provide a quote that agrees with your ruling I don't see why new elements cannot be created.

Edited by Rei-Chun

No one can control gravity its there, no normal nin that isnt a x men could use it and this isnt x men academy last time I checked, radiation that should straight up bann the only biological warfare should be poisons.

Edited by Free Man

Guest Rei-Chun

Bloodlines are essentially mutations, which is the foundation for the powers of Marvel characters. If explain logically it's possible for an ‘X-men' shinobi to manipulate gravity.

Lancer, don't deny something without proving a reasonable explanation. Even if you think it's impossible for a normal shinobi to preform X someone else might think other wise.

Edited by Rei-Chun

THERE NINJA'S NOT SUPER HEROS

The point of this rpg is to be true to the series trying to introduce your own things would be well untrue to it. There has to be boundaries to how much can be taken but trying to introduce whole new elements that I am just against. I mean you dont ever see anyone flying or controling things purely mind thats just some more people that are trying to godmod there character. This is what staff are trying to stop.

Edited by Free Man

Guest ChidorivsRasengan

When Kage Buyou says 'next response phase', which phase is it? The one that would counter Kage Buyou, or the one after?

Guest Rei-Chun
THERE NINJA'S NOT SUPER HEROS

If that's your best defense then this debate is over. Tsunade possesses superhuman strength, Lee has godly speed and Naruto converts latent energy into balls of destructive force. Compare and contrast the abilities I listed with that of many mainstream superheroes and you'll see our shinobi or the Manga characters are superheroes in their own right.

To repeat: Bloodlines are essentially mutations, which is the foundation for the powers of Marvel characters. If explained logically with sciences, reasoning and phrase a bit of magic I don't see why X character can't have superhuman strength.

The point of this rpg is to be true to the series trying to introduce your own things would be well untrue to it. There has to be boundaries to how much can be taken but trying to introduce whole new elements that I am just against. I mean you dont ever see anyone flying or controling things purely mind thats just some more people that are trying to godmod there character. This is what staff are trying to stop.

The staff has allowed Bleach, the FF series, Death Note, Dragonball and other anime to be integrated into the Academy system. I suggest you take a look at what exists on NA before you make stupid claim and dismiss what's reasonable.

Edited by Rei-Chun

If there was a stat for gravity than I will agree with you... Your just trying to godmod your character over the boundaries of the naruto series. NARUTO not XMEN you must surely know there is a big difference. Not to mention no one can change gravity as for radiation no low level ninja would even be able to use such things even if it was allowed to be though it most likely wont be used by anyone lower than Kage and doubtfully by jounins.

Dont make me lists stats I really dont feel like explaining it to you...

Edited by Free Man

Why do you think gravity control only applies to X-Men? If I recall correctly there was a character in Psychic Academy who could control gravity. I remember because I tried to bring a Gravity Clan based on that guy's abilities.

Having stats for gravity is retarded. I think we allow elements as long as they make sense and they're not overpowered. Sako's gravity jutsus come to mind.

EDIT: Someone should go make a Juggernaut B*tch video using Tsunade... NOW

Edited by lameunisgood4u

Guest Rei-Chun

Lancer, what you say is a proven fact X-Men and Naruto aren't the same series. However, that does not excuse the endless superhuman-rather superhero qualities of many Naruto characters.

Mutations is changing of the blood, bloodlines are abilities from your blood, in essence they are the same concept. Naruto and the X-men series share many concepts, even if Naruto's bloodlines are a bit different.

I can be here argueing with yall all day but what the hell!?!?!? You all that stupid no to know the differences from NINJA *dur dur points retarded hand jestures at them* From some X men you all need to know that this isnt X men get it threw your little heads. I suggest if you all feel like there is so much similarity from the two go join some dam x men rpg stop trying to make something that dosnt belong here.

I stop no one from answering others questions but it seems no one knows anything. Dam its like yall dont have no type of boundaries naruto isnt something you all created not to mention everyone insists that they be the most powerful by godmodding and such by introducein things that most likely would never be used... Its so pitiful how yall have no respect for anything... :lol: most of yall really need to learn morals and values for yall wannabe tyrants... I swear I will drill it into your heads.

Edited by Free Man

Guest Rei-Chun

Do you realize the staff has taken other anime and brought them to NA? The Alchem of Iwa comes to mind. Mutations and bloodlines are both the children of evolution, which Marvel comics did not invent. Before you dismiss something for not belong or because you don't find it reasonable I suggest you take a look at what the staff have approved and created, then comment.

*sigh*

@ FreeMan:

Full Metal Alchemist

Bleach

Death Note

Kenshin

DragonBallZ

and others.. are all incorporated into this Naruto RPG, the issue has been discussed before; unsuprisingly most of them won't go. But the point is, you shouldnt pick on Gravity type (and including gravity stats :glare: ). Manipulating gravity in specific area's would obviously be a ninjutsu of some sort and be wholly dependant on one's skill in that field.

These posts are all irrelavant to the topic/thread.

It isnt a element that is approved of so it wont be used simple as that. And as my other friend rei says you dont have to just keep repeating what the person above you is saying. Like yall dont have minds of your own.

Gravity is a fixed element so it cant be broken to be used as a dam bloodline or tech its just simply unpossible.

Edited by Free Man

Guest Rei-Chun
when Kage Buyou says 'next response phase', which phase is it? The one that would counter Kage Buyou, or the one after?

The effect is poorly worded; I assume if this jutsu hits the defending character cannot preform an during his/her -next- main phase.

Edited by Rei-Chun