Kido

Question And Answer

To use a technique created by somoene other than yourself, you require the creators permission to use.

And obviously meet any requirements.

Don't forget, Nana-chan-

If the maker of the technique said that it's free to use, then you don't need permission.

Thanks for reminding me ^_^

Edited by Nappers

Guest Remy LeBeau

Question: where are the guidelines for multi-hit jutsu, im trying to make a group of them, but i cannot find the guidelines.

Can someone give them to me??

A few questions...

Scrolls. To use them requires the same amount of chakra as you would normaly pay for the desired technique, correct? See, I've heard that it actually costs no chakra to use the technique, and that the only requisite is the use of a scroll. This makes the most sense since scrolls are only usable an amount of times per battle as you have ranks in the skill Scribe Scroll. If it does cost chakra, then scroll users are at a severe dissadvantage, and it needs to be reworked real quick.

Secondly, I have a question about a few scroll items.

Name: Elemental Scroll

Description: A regular sized scrool, each element has it's own color colored on it.

Effect: Pick an element. One use. It reduces an elemental jutsu of the same type's cost by 1/10th. It also boosts the damage by 10. One use only. May be used in the setup phase. This scroll cannot record anything. 

Cost: $30

Seems fine. Now compare it to the following description below.

Elemental- Earth: Boosts all earth jutsus by 10 damage, and lowers cost to 9/10. Also can be used to record a jutsu that you cannot learn/do not know, so that you may use ONCE.

Note that both were taken off of the same page, on the main site. How exactly does that last one work if you don't know the jutsu? And if the above says you can't record anything on it, what are you using exactly?

I can answer the first part...

Actually, it costs no Chakra for the -intial- costs. You still have to pay upkeep for the technique if there is one.

*note #2: If you use a technique on a scroll that can last for multiple turns, it only pays the cost for the first turn, to keep the jutsu running you must pay the chakra/stamina cost yourself.

*note #3: If you record a jutsu with multiple shots in it, such as Mythical Fireball, it can only fire off at most 2 of the target attacks. After two you can fire more, but you must pay the extra chakra to do so.

*note #4: If you use a jutsu that has a modifier where you can pump it up for more damage by using more chakra, the scroll pays for the original cost, then if you want to pump it up, you must pay the extra cost yourself.

Kage Buyou is considered an offensive jutsu, so no. It may do no direct damage, but still affects the opponent. Basically, any jutsu that affects the opponent can count as an offensive jutsu.

And thank you, Ai-kun. Might I ask where you got that information from?

Guest Rei-Chun

Question # 1: What are the requirements(s) to become a Hunter-Nin? It's wise to note that Hunter-Nin and ANBU are not the same profession.

Question # 2: Outside of ANBU and Hunter-Nin what are the other elite professions?

Edited by Rei-Chun

Guest SpionKop

Once we have three genin in a team, can we post and have them assemble...or do we need to wait for an affirmation that we have a jounin? [/newb]

Question # 1: What are the requirements(s) to become a Hunter-Nin? It's wise to note that Hunter-Nin and ANBU are not the same profession.

Question # 2: Outside of ANBU and Hunter-Nin what are the other elite professions?

Its stupid, but to become a hunter nin you have to reach the rank of lieutenant in the ANBU squad and then apply for the position...

Really quick question...

Path of the Scholar. You can get 9 ranks of Quick Learner total. Does that mean that, with this skill, you can lower your jutsu training posts to 1? Or, even training posts with Brilliant?

Guest Rei-Chun
Wasn't there a limit on Quick Learner...?  I'm not too sure about the subject myself, so I would like the answer too. ^_^;

With Path of the Scholar the limt is nine. Despite which skills your character has he or she must make at least four (4) posts to learn a Jutsu.

Guest Rara-chan

-Raises Hand- fun loving drive shaft hs a question.

I've seen several people with sealed Genjutsu, but no sealed Ninjutsu, and I am curious to know how this works. I mean, in the world of Naruto-Logic, wouldn't this sort of thing be impossible?

Guest Rei-Chun
I've seen several people with sealed Genjutsu, but no sealed Ninjutsu, and I am curious to know how this works. I mean, in the world of Naruto-Logic, wouldn't this sort of thing be impossible?

If you're to think about that for a moment it's rather possible to have 'zero' Ninjutsu. Essentially the Ninjutsu pool is combination of a character's Ninjutsu knowledge and spell training. Armed with that one could gather that a character has zero points in his or her Ninjutsu pool that character has limited knowledge or training in Ninjutsu, overtime that handicap could improve. Sealed Ninjutsu, however, means this character is unable to use Ninjutsu.

If you doubt my threoy I'll provide you with a few examples.

Edited by Rei-Chun