Kido

Question And Answer

Actually, those are easily done. Pros do 'em all the time without hands at all. But I should no longer be able to take skills like Nittouryu, which lets me dual-wield. Hm. I can no longer take any skill or tech that specifically requires both hands.

With training yes, but it's rather hard to balance and perform those movements without a second hand. It possible to overcome all these flaws with time and training but for the time being it's rather difficult. Cartwheels were just an example; the more advance acrobatics are harder to do with one hard.

Puppet skills require both hands unless you're a Sennin.

^_^, our Gennin are not pros. they are novices who've been given a bit of training and can leave from tree branch to tree branch. An hour of training (roughly 10 posts) doesn't make you an expert.

Edited by Rei

Hn. The problem is that the flow of time is individual in this RP. I could say I just practiced for a long time without getting into specifics. Also, I guess I'm slightly more qualified than the gennin? Chuunin now. But the point is made.

Guest Rara-chan

Yes, I've... Managed to confuse myself...

Skill Name: Tough Genjutsu

Bloodline: No

Description: A skill for Genjutsu users. After hours of training with suitable partners, this Shinobi has learned how to make their Genjutsu more effective, and thus more resistant to canceling Jutsus.

Effect: Genjutsu cast by the user of this skill cannot be canceled by a technique of equal or lesser rank, only if the user's Genjutsu AND Concentration are both higher than the opponent's.

Requirements: 5 Posts of training with a partner whose Concentration is less than half of your own, but NOT zero, as you may end hurting them.

Cost: -2?

Would the training stack or replace the training already needed to learn a skill?

Edited by Asphyxiate

Guest Rara-chan

Well, there woudl have to be. o.O

Isn't there?

I mean, you can't just wake up one day and say 'Oh, Hey! I just learned a new [iNSERTSKILL] Better go kick some Bootay! =D'

Edited by Asphyxiate

You don't train for most skills, but you don't just get them out of nowhere. It's the reason that skill gain is supposed to be pretty rare after creation. You have to have a plausible In Character reason for gaining the skill. Like with my recent change, I have torn an arm off my character. It stands to reason that he couldn't do jutsu without knowing one-handed seals, right? Thus, I added Sealed Nin/Gen to my sheet. This also applies to positive traits. You don't out of nowhere become better at martial arts or using a weapon. As long as you have a reasonable explanation for why you get the skill, you can get the skill.

Guest Rara-chan

Okay so...

1. If a skill, like mine, has training in the requirements... One would just train and gain the skill? Oh, and they'd spend the skill points, of course. xP

2. When a hit becomes critical, do you multiply the damage and then add the mods, or do you add the mods and then multiply the damage?

Guest Rei-Chun
2. When a hit becomes critical, do you multiply the damage and then add the mods, or do you add the mods and then multiply the damage?

Guest SpionKop

Newb question coming up...to my credit, I gave the rules a fair look >_>;;.

We can't train on our own till we have a team/Jounin?

Edited by SpionKop

I'm not sure if this changed or not but i think it's 1400 lines of independent training per week, i don't think it has anything to do with Team Training. No set amount of lvl's you can gain from TST, it's usually like 1.

Well, have already been answered, but wanted to give a more "official" answer on it. The amount of Xp you gains on the TST is different depending on the person who trains you. As your jounin can give you everything from free stats to jutsus or skills, there's not a set amount on the max. or min. amount of XP you can gain with it. The TST is, after all, a small introduction to the game where you have to learn how to post, and some of the basic rules.