Kido

Question And Answer

Yeah, even though it says Genjutsu on the main site, I suppose they made some mistakes with which category to put jutsu in when NA was first made. Same thing with Bunshin being a Ninjutsu actually. The Hidden Mist jutsu has been brought of several times, and I think they've finally deemed it a Ninjutsu, though I'm not completely sure on this.

Edited by DiZ

As I said, I believe something came up about this came up somewhere else and it was a controversal subject, but since it IS labeled as genjutsu on the main site, I would stick with a genjutsu modifier until all disputes between this are resolved.

Kirigakure no Jutsu is a NINJUTSU.

It also effects everyone but the user. This means friends and foes alike. Only the shinobi who created it does not suffer any penalties. This is a matter that has been brought up countless times before and the only reason it continues to be brought up is because nobody has updated the Jutsu lists.

Next question please.....

Edited by Prophet

Guest Rei-Chun
Kirigakure no Jutsu is a NINJUTSU.

Point being? Several jutsu are mislabeled due to common confusion point the flaw out in bold, red text won't change it. Until the staff fix the main site and order all members to change the jutsu it will remain as such. In short, Kirigakure no Jutsu is treated as a Genjutsu.

Q: Pet Tricks

-Every 3 Levels an animal may learn a low level "trick" of which they may use chakra or stamina to aid their owner. These "tricks" work like jutsus, and must be approved in the Jutsu Approval section, don't forget to state that the jutsu or technique is a for an animal.

These 'tricks', must you write up training posts in which the pet gains them or do you just add them? I would assume the former.. but still. And "to aid their owner" meaning that these 'tricks' can not be offensive maneouvers? Or do they include techniques that require both the pet and user to act.

Remains unanswered, but I would like to know.

Edited by Nappers

Does the rank to level rules still apply to character with Sako's path? I'd like the answer from Sako himself, a staff member with creditably or a senior member.

Guest MrSako
A reminder that you can only take a rank in a skill every 5 levels. Meaning at level 0 you can have rank one quick learner, level 5 you can have rank 2, level 10 rank 3, etc.

From the News section

Therefore, when you take skills with the 'Path' skills that allow 2 ranks for 1 skill point, you have to wait every 10 levels (as you are getting 2 ranks) instead of every 5 levels.

So... lvl 0, you can take it, then level 10, 20, etc.

Edited by MrSako

Guest MrSako

That is news to me... I always thought it was the loss tag phase... well, that changes my battle strategy a lot! And since it is every 2nd turn that you regenerate, you should do something on your first turn (you can't attack, but might as well make some bunshin or do something, otherwise that is a regen going to waste)

Taijutsu Cost:Damage Ratio

Gennin 1:1

Chuunin 4:5

Jounin+ 1:2

Small Damage Caps

Gennin: 30

Chuunin: 80

Jounin: 160

Kage/Sennin: 300

Forbidden: 500

Medium Damage Caps

Gennin: 40

Chuunin: 100

Jounin: 180

Kage/Sennin: 350

Forbidden: 700

Large Damage Caps

Gennin: 60

Chuunin: 120

Jounin: 280

Kage/Sennin: 500

Forbidden: 1000

Still hadn't been answered, but meh, guess I'll ask again. How do you determine what ninja rank is your pet at? Is it like that of the user's or something entirely different?

Oh, my bad. Didn't see it. Anyway, last question for the time-being I suppose. Upon using Beast Human Clone, does the pet also gain the weaponry and items you have on you, somewhat like how the Shadow Clone does?

Guest Rei-Chun
Topic: Human Puppets

Question: How do you go about making a corpse into a puppet?

You don't. That's forbidden trait mastered by one character in the canon series. Id out it was passed on to another shinobi. Even fit here was a chance that someone managed to clone the ability it'd be forbidden llimited to a Kage level medic/puppeteer.

As a staff mrember I wanted to add Human Puppets as a forbidden art, but I never found time to finish the scroll.

Guest SpionKop

I meant the technique, decapitation. The Doton one. I forgot its full name.

Also, if your summon intercepts an attack towards you, are modifiers (including DEF) applied?

Guest Rara-chan

I have a question! o_O

Questions...

1. If you wanted to pick up your puppet and just beat down your opponnet with it... Could you? And what would be the base damage?

2. When a puppet's health reaches zero, do you have to buy a new one? Or... Do you just go and get it fixed at the Puppet Hospital?

I don't plan on getting a puppet; I'm just curious. x3

Guest Rei-Chun

1) Base damage is set damage (must be bought) + Mod damage-Ninjutsu stat divided by five.

2) Following the battle it's assumed the owner repairs his/her puppet.

EDIT: Normally it would be the turn after you ran out, if you ran out by using up your own stamina. If an attack drained stamina it would probably be the same turn.

Edited by Lemon