Kido

Question And Answer

Three things:

1. Would it work with any small weapon? i.e. senbon and the like.

2. I recently discovered this weapon and was considering giving it to my character. Problem is...I have four arms. Now the Ghosthead Sword is a variant of the Dadao and it was wielded with one hand and two hands in real life. If I were to write up a sheet for it is there anyway my character could wield 4 of them at once? Or would I need to create a special skill?

3. Is there any way to have more then 2 attacks with melee weapons as of right now?

1) Yes, Shadow Shuriken works on all projectiles.

2) There's a bloodline that does exactly that. You'd need to make a new skill that wasn't bloodline for that.

3) The higher you go in rank, the more attacks you can do a turn.

Next question

You have a Genjutsu technique which lasts 1 turn, you also have the Genjutsu Shaper skill at rank 2 for your character.

Genjutsu Shaper

For every rank in this skill your genjutsu will last a post longer.

Does this mean the effects of the technique last 2 turns total? Or does it come into effect after the techniques duration and making the effects last 3 turns?

Edited by Gornok

Guest MrSako

If you want more attacks, get this skill...

Nitouryuu

Description: The person has been trained in the art of Nitouryuu and can wield two blades at once, one in each hand.

Effect: Allows you too use 2 medium swords/sword like weapons in a turn. So you get so many attacks with each weapon in a turn. So, at genin level you would get 1 attack with each sword per turn, etc. You must pay the same stamina for all attacks.

Cost: -2

but you need Cntr's permission...

Edited by MrSako

Guest Teh_Az

Which means if you RPed the technique out after getting it approved, it may be possible that your the only who can do it?

Is it also possible to incorporate a no holds barred style of fighting?

Edited by Teh_Az

Slow to Adapt: A negative for being in terrain not of your current village. Gives -%10 speed when not in your village's terrain +1

What are the terrains for each village?

I remember seeing them somewhere...

But I forgot where they are.

Guest Teh_Az

I'm kinda wondering, if you guys already approved a CD player, can they come in like flash memory types? So that you don't need a CD and tis more resilient and smaller. That would also mean a computer but I'm kinda figuring they already have that here don't they?

And I'm also wondering if the market sells chains.

Edited by Teh_Az

Guest MrSako

Terrain is taken from the Main Page and are as follows:

Sand: -10% to speed.

Rocky Ground: None.

Plains: None.

High Grass: -20% to hit when at a distance to the enemy or when using non-area-effect jutsus.

Muddy Ground: -15% to speed, Taijutsu suffers 5% fail chance.

Ice: 40% chance to lose movement ability and fall prone. Roll at the start of a turn involving movement.

Dense Woodland and Jungle: -15% to hit with ranged weapons or jutsus. 5% chance to be Ensnared at the start of every turn, lasts one turn.

Rubble/Ruins: 10% chance to fall prone. Roll at the start of a turn involving movement. Rock chunks are ranged weapons that deal 2 damage and weigh .5 lbs. They can be picked up as if drawing a weapon.

Thick Mud/Deep Snow or Water: -30% to Speed, -10% to hit with Taijutsu.

Marsh: -10% to Speed, 2% to be Ensnared for one turn.

Boiling Mud/Tar: Ninja take 20 damage, not able to be reduced in any way, each turn. They also suffer Thick Mud conditions.

Strong Winds: 20% chance to fall prone at the start of every turn. -10% to hit with ranged attacks.

Sand Storm: 10 Damage at the start of each ninjas turn, cannot be reduced. 50% miss chance to all attacks as if Blind.

Raining: 2% chance to fall prone if moving that turn. -5% to hit with ranged attacks. Lightning attacks do damage to all exposed to the rain, even the user but do 5% less damage for each person effected.

Hailstorm: Inflicts a 50 environmental damage every turn with a 50% chance to be dodged.

Lavaflow: Each player must roll a d100 every turn. On a 1, you take a 50% of your current HP in environmental damage. On 2-10, you take a 10% hit. All player lose 5 HP per turn, regardless, because of extreme heat.

Rocky Plateau: Players must be cautious about their steps, so Speed and Evasion are at 75%.

Cave: Lowlight conditions reduce any Accuracy by -10%.

Each 'location' has a different Terrain.

In addition to Gornok's question, If there is such a reward how does one go about claiming it? Do you need their headband or simply proof of their demise at your hands? i.e. a personal item, their body/part of their body, their blood, etc.

Edited by Prophet

Normaly when a member get's missing, the kage have to set a price on him/her, depending on the danger the missing nin can do to the village. So a missing gennin would be a low pay, while a S-ranked like Itachi would be realy big. A clanhead can also set a price on a shinobis head, the hunter nin will probably sell the missing nin to the one who pays more.

Normaly you have to take the whole body with you, but if it's from a special clan sometimes it's enough if you takes only a special part like the head (the rest of the body have to be burned or destroyed in another way if that's the case).

What if somebody takes the head from you and you still have the rest of the body? I don't know how the Abarame clan works that way.

So you're saying to head over to the kage of their village? Is there a thread listed anywhere that shows the current bounties available? Kinda like a Bingo Book thread?

Well then booth could claim that they killed him. The kage will then send someone to investigate it, or that's at least what I would do as a kage.

Normaly as soon as the person get's missing, the kage have to make the topic (if there's not already one) with the price. Even if you can see it, remember that you character can't, so he/she doesn't knows the reward.

So I have to actually go out to their Village to claim the reward? I can't just mail a letter in saying that I disposed of said missing-nin and get the money mailed back? The mailing I would do via PM and actual post in a board of the Village I'm in of course.

New thought, who's the current Kage's? Is there a thread listing them that is up-to-date?

Edited by Prophet

Guest Ichi-kun

I believe Lemon was the Kage and he technically does not have to give a reward if he was there at the time, which he was. So would that still count?

I have no idea as his sig only lists him as Head of the Uchiha Clan. Which brings me to my next question...

If you inflict blindness on an Uchiha can they still use their Sharingan on you? The Sharingan only works if they can make eye contact as that's how they trap you and if it no longer has that restriction then I'm thinking we need to call for a vote or something bacause that's more broken then DnD 3.5........