Kido

Question And Answer

Guest MrSako

Well, here is what the website had for number of posts to learn a Jutsu:

1 Person=70 Lines (= 7 posts)

2 People=50 Lines (= 5 posts)

3 People= 30 Lines (= 3 posts)

but the new rules upped it to 10 posts. That is why 'prodigy' lowered posts by only 7, ie, you could add Jutsu for 'free' before. Anyway, they also got rid of the rule that training with a buddy lowered the posting requirement by 2 posts... although you still get an xp bonus when training with others.

I would like to suggest that we re-implement the 2 post reduction for each person you Jutsu train with, up to a maximum reduction of 4 posts.

Guest Drawn Rein

Where is the skill 'Chakra Flow'?

It's referenced in Stamina Flow but I cannot find it.

-EDIT-

For that matter, what are the default Chakra regeneration and Stamina regeneration rates?

Edited by Drawn Rein

Guest MrSako

Default Regen rates are 10% Stamina and 10% Chakra every other turn. Chakra Flow can be found here

It says that they do not stack, and the higher level replaces the lower one... I think it means that you must have the lower one before you can get the higher one... the points cost is huge, though.

My Question:

1. When buying a pet... it says they have no levels, but they gain a skill point every 5 levels... that is the user's level? Also, if you freshly buy a pet, does it get skill points then or only -after- it has been bought? (ie, it doesn't grow until after purchase, so starts out with 0 tricks/techs and 0 skill points)

2. When a pet dies, can it be brought back to life within a week or is it dead permanently?

3. Is there a limit on the number of pets you can have?

Edited by MrSako

Guest sasukepwnz

1. Yes and yes, after you have the pet and gain five levels then it gets a skill point.

2. No i dont beleive so.

3.No. HAve as many as you wish Sako :P

Rei

I think we still say 100 years after the events of Naruto. I think.

Sako

Stan, you don't know enough to be answering those questions.

1) I say after purchase. If there is a staff consensus for the other option, then it's before, but not unless there's a staff consensus.

2) You CAN indeed revive a pet. Same rules as with reviving a character.

3) As many pets as you like.

Guest MrSako

One last question...

Pets and Summons do not say how many basic/weapon attacks they get... do you just go by whatever Ninja Rank the owner is?

Aye Sako, they're correct. You have to gtain 5 levels AFTER recieval of the pet, so that you can form a bond with it...Sorry, but you can't just jum to lvl 30 and have instantaneous super-partners around you...they'd have nice stats, but no jutsu and such.

I'd agree with that.

Edited by Kouta

As far as weapons for pets go....How do you determine the level/size of their natural weapons/attacks for determining damage and stamina cost?

i.e. I have a pet scorpion which comes of course with 2 pincers and a stinger on its tail. I've had it for 7 levels now. I'm assuming it's considered a small pet as it fits in a pouch implanted in my back.

Guest MrSako

Pets aren't really considered to have weapons... they are more considered to just perform basic attacks. You could always try making it different, see if you get it approved or not :P

Guest Nephilim of Sky

*raises hand* Question from the annoying new RP-freak. ^.^;; Err, is it just how much you write that matters, as far as rewards...? Or does it matter if the writing's good or bad? Because I was recently in a thread with one really bad RPer (though perhaps it isn't my place to say this, I really don't think I can be wrong...) who still got the same rewards as everybody else. It's not that I care about the rewards themselves, per se...but it seems a bit...hmm. Maybe I'm too competitive(spelling?) but it irks me that the rewards, which are (I think) a measure of how well you do, are the same for somebody who does well or badly...or I've got the concept completely wrong. Tell me if I have, please. Okay, thanks.

There, it didn't matter because it was a team effort. On an individual basis, the 'grades' varied. In individual events, your performance will affect your rewards, but in team settings it's about the team's effort.

Monetary rewards are constants, but other rewards are not. Those other rewards are based heavily on your character's performance.

Guest Nephilim of Sky

...*mutters* Just like those group projects at school...>.> Which I duly hate...*un-mutters*

Thanks.

What is the extent you are capable of using a NPC? Like are they mostly for RPing purposes, or can you use them to teach yourself and many others some techniques, as well, along with other things?

Edited by DiZ

You can pretty much do anything that won't be considered foul play. (For example, you can use a NPC to teach your character a technique, but you cannot lower the posting requirements.)

Will someone explain the Explosion Tags' ranks and how they work?

Thought I posted this before....oh well...

Anyway, exactly how do the post lowering skills affect how much EXP you gain? Like Prodigious Potential giving x2.5 as much exp and all?

Skill Name: Prodigious Potential

Bloodline: regular(Must be a prodigy)

Description: The user is extremly gifted and is also very smart. They have expanded their natural talents for learning into all aspects of the ninja life.

Effect: Everything is effected by the post reduction a Prodigy receives, -7 posts every 10. Cannot go lower than 4 posts.

Cost: -3

When XP training you gain 1xp per line, so 100 lines for 100 xp. With PRodigious Potential the key wording is "Everything is effected". And thus, with the -7 reduction per 10 (minium 4), you would only require 4 posts, 40 lines, to recieve 100 XP. Which equates to 2.5 XP per line. Thus you would multiply your line count by 2.5 to equate just how much XP you receive with the bonus coming from the skill.

Quick learner only applies to Jutsu training. The quoted skill and the one like it are special in their own way.