Kido

Question And Answer

That would be my character that Gornok is referring to and I've since gotten an answer for it. My personal question now is....If my clan were to have a bloodline already and I just haven't spent any skill points to awaken it yet, can I still do so in the future? Or am I now stuck with his?

Guest MrSako

If you want to make a character into another Village, here are the skills:

Name: Refugee

Description: The user is from a country under siege and so they have moved to a new country for safety.

Effect: When creating a character, you may create it as if it was from a different country [ie. clans, techs, etc] AS LONG AS the country they are from is in a war of some kind. They are loyal to the new country as if it was their own. The character's element is it's old country's element. Requires Kage Approval.

Cost: -0

Name: Immigrant

Description: The user, for whatever reason, has moved to a new country in a friendly manner.

Effect: When creating a new character, you may create it as if it was from a different country. They are loyal to the new country as if it was their own. The character's element is the old country's element. Requires Kage approval.

Cost: -1

Name: Spy

Description: The user is from another country, planted in a new country guised as a student there. They are a secret weapon, and must get the trust of fellow villagers.

Effect: When creating a new character, you may create it as if it was from a different country, ALTHOUGH you may not give it techniques from it's old country at character creation because it must go through the academy.. The character is secretly loyal to it's old country. Must go through the Ninja Academy. The character's element is the new country's element. Requires Admin Approval

Cost: -2

**Whenever the Honorable Rei says that a thread is to be pinned, you did something good.**

@ Mr. Sako - Even though those are cool skills, that isn't what we meant. I am from Suna with a bloodline called Cleric. Prophet's character is from Kiri, and I want to give his character my bloodline while in Kiri, like North and South Shaolin for example, or even I believe this board has two strands of Kaguya.

I know that part (working the rp that way too), but a member from another village was getting the transfusion, and they didn't have a bloodline. Creating a new branch of that bloodline in another village.

...Ouch. So that means I have to give up taking any Atane clan techniques eh? Wow. What a bummer after spending so long making them....Oh well! Where do you want me to post my explanation?

Wasn't agreed that bloodlines could only be ‘stolen' by characters without a bloodline? Heck, an entire topic was devoted to that.

No... Transfusions are limited to clanless characters; if a character in a clan gets one, it overwrites his/her current bloodline, like saving over a file. Stealing a bloodline, on the other hand, is available to all - it's more like cutting out part of one document and pasting it into another document.

Forgive the bad similes if-you-please, I'm tired.

On genjutsu techniques which has an effect and some amount of mental damage (ghost, spectral, etc)

Would the calculation (Gen Base + Gen Bonus - opp Con) increase/decrease the effects within the technique like Tired or Fatigued? or is it only applied to the base damage?

For reclarification, is Hidden Mist skill a AOE? or does that require the opponent to roll for evasion?

If there isn't one in the summons area, there isn't one.

TIME OUT!!!!

Now I KNOW I asked this before... and Enishi said I couldn't because he had one but it was unlisted... So does this mean that I CAN make a list for them? Or do I have to go to Enishi for it...

On genjutsu techniques which has an effect and some amount of mental damage (ghost, spectral, etc)

Would the calculation (Gen Base + Gen Bonus - opp Con) increase/decrease the effects within the technique like Tired or Fatigued? or is it only applied to the base damage?

For reclarification, is Hidden Mist skill a AOE? or does that require the opponent to roll for evasion?

The calculation would increase/decrease status effects, but would modify ghost damage. Hidden in mist effects everyone, so technically it is area effect.

Guest MrSako

'Multi Attack'

1. Do basic attacks count as 'multi attack' (Taijutsu modifier is divided out over the number of attacks) or does each attack get a full Tai mod?

2. Same as above, but now for weapon attacks.

3. Same as above, but now for thrown weapon attacks.

I think it makes more sense to have them all be considered 'multi attack' otherwise Tai Stackers and Accuracy Stackers can have a huge advantage over Nin Stackers (excepting those with Chakra Blade, of course)