Kido

Question And Answer

Guest Keno

The juujin bunshin makes it so that your pet has half of the users stats. What if the pet already has more than half your stats naturally can you just keep it's stats.

Guest DiZ

Actually, I've read in another thread concerning the Juujin Bunshin is that your suppose to add half of the owner's stats to the pet's, but the pet's cannot exceed the owner's.

Edited by DiZ

Guest Keno

I don't think their is a limit set but the limit should be 70% of the owners stats. The only way to go over that is if your an Inuzuka and you have the skill to raise that number to 80%. After that their is no other way to go higher than that unless the pet uses a technique or equipment of some sort to raise a particular stat.

In the case of the juujin bunshin I guess the limit DiZ said is that it gains half the users stats up until it's equal to the owner...but we need a mod/admins word on that

Edited by Keno

Guest DiZ

Yeah, I'm not sure if that's still the actually effect of Beast Human Clone, and if it is, it really should be changed. Here's the thread in which it was stated btw.

Guest Rei-Chun

Eighty percent you say…is that a joke? Bear in mind NA has yet to se a reasonable limit to the total pets per character or on the field at once. So if each has a maximum of eighty percent above the master's maximum, Inuzuka excusive, imagine the damage an Inuzuka Jounnin could do.

Guest Keno

no not 80 percent above the owner, eighty percent of the owners stats. So like 80% of 1100 stats would be 880.

If the pet had 80% above the user that'd be insane

Guest Rei-Chun

According to you it's impossible for a pet to have stats greater than its master in spite of size, past ownership, and overall experience?

Guest Keno

From what your saying I think the only way a pet can possibily have higher stats than the owner is if they buy a pet from someone else that trained with the pet at higher level and stats.

So like a level 1 buys a pet from someone at level 15 training with the pet since level 0. Cause other than that I see no way of it happening.

Edited by Keno

Guest sasukepwnz

Summoning tattoos, what exactly is the point of them? Reading over the description basically what that says to me is you get a tattoo and you lose 50 on each roll. no other bonus or anything, what exactly do they do?

Summoning tattoos, what exactly is the point of them? Reading over the description basically what that says to me is you get a tattoo and you lose 50 on each roll. no other bonus or anything, what exactly do they do?

Ins hort, it reduces the cost of each summon by 50.

Guest Drawn Rein

Simple question

How long does it take for a proposed custom clan sheet, just the clan sheet not including its bloodline or such, to be approved or disapproved?

Guest sasukepwnz

That depends on how good the clan sheet is, if its crap and needs alot of things worked out of it, then alot longer than normal but ussually if its really good and not many things wrong with it a few days.

Guest Rei-Chun
So a Lvl 3 Summon would only require a roll of 80+?

I suppose so.

That depends on how good the clan sheet is, if its crap and needs alot of things worked out of it, then alot longer than normal but ussually if its really good and not many things wrong with it a few days.

Staff activity is often a bigger factor than the clan's overall quality. If for some reason the staff choice not to look over your clan or any creation it could take weeks, months or even get approved.

Guest MrSako

The purpose of a Summoning Tattoo is to summon a creature without spending any chakra. The cost for doing so is a -50 on your dice roll.

With this skill, you can create one summoning tattoo on your body. This must be done out of battle, and it can only be used once per battle. With this you may attempt a summon a creature as normal, although its success rate is lower. After you roll your die, and add your level and rank mod, you subtract 50. Take 10 posts to create a tatoo on yourself.

It even says 'although the success rate is lower"

Edited by MrSako

Guest SpionKop

Alright, so, since my character's an academy student, how does she graduate (and/or RP her time in the academy)? I assume she can't have a team yet, since she's not a genin. I also assume that when she does graduate, she gets all the jutsu/skills/etc. that genin start out with.

Guest Rei-Chun

Your character would have to meet with the leader (Kage) of her respective village. When you consider that each village his it's own laws, customs and norms the NA staff has no reason to create global academy rules. That and the academy is hardly used.

Hidden Mist Skill (Kirigakure no Jutsu)

Type: Genjutsu

Cost: 20, and 10 everyturn afterwards to keep effective.

Damage: N/A

Effect: Raises your accuracy by 20, decreases enemy accuracy by 20. All eye clans (Uchiha, Hyuuga, any clan with a bloodline involving the eyes) take -40 accuracy.

Description: A technique that uses moisture in the air to engulf the opponent in mist. This mist makes it harder for your opponent to see, which gives you more of a chance for a sucessful strike.

A lot of angst has been caused by this move. If you activate this during a team battle does it affect your team-mates?

Looking at that line right there I say no but I'd like some backup on this one. I will agree that your allies' Acc doesn't raise but would they lose any?

Guest Rei-Chun
When Technique Training: 0 exp per line, 100 lines.

Why is the requirement to learn a roughly 2000 words, yet the training grants no experience? This was brought up by a group of Kiri shinobi.

Prophet, the justu above effective the entire field which includes allies.

Edited by Rei-Chun

Guest sasukepwnz

You do have a point there Rei it should grant some experience points I mean if your are training for techniques your also training your body and such. Should give like 50 EXP along with the jutsu. Maybe less I do not know again just my opinion.

Guest Rei-Chun

It's wise to note the amount of lines taken to learn one justu is worth 200 exp. In reality the average character has to work twice as hard to learn a justu than train.

Sasuke, you're opinion is implied each time you write a post. Thus, repeating 'it's my opinion' sounds moronic and often unnecessary.

Edited by Rei-Chun