Kido

Question And Answer

Energy Absorbtion (Chakra Kyuushuu)

Type: Ninjutsu

Cost: x Ninjutsu (x <= 80)

Effects: Opponent looses x chakra.

Description: This Jutsu allows the user to suck out his or her opponents Chakra through the plam of their hand.

1) Where does the chakra go after it is successful? Does the user absorb the chakra into their own reserves?

2) In ref. to training. What is Ghost Exp and how do you accumulate it?

[unrelated question]

What happened to the sword Kisame had?

Edited by Gornok

1. If I'm not wrong, it just disapears, as it only says "opponent looses X chakra". That is also the most fair for that kind of jutsus.

2. Ghost experience is a diferent type of experience that a jounin can give you sometimes. It works besides of the normal XP, but still gives you levels (not stats though).

I.e. let's say you have 400TXP and 100GXP, then you would be level 5. Now let's say that your friend has 450XP and 50GXP. He would only be level 4, as they don't acumulates together.

Isn't this stated on the main site?

1) If you say it is fair, then I would leave it alone.

2)It's there, but I didn't understand why a jounin/admin would give it out, because as you say, it increases the level but you can't get stats from the level increased to.

You still gets the skillpoint and jutsuslot for the level up with GXP. GXP isn't used as much anymore, it's more something that survived from NA3.0.

Next one, rather tech creation related.

I'm creating a jutsu which uses clay, would I need Subtle Elements (Earth), or since I'm from Suna, I could bypass the skill?

Guest MrSako

Questions regarding 'Brilliant' and other 'Post-Reducing' Skills:

Do these lower the posts for Missions? My first response is 'no' because no matter how good you are at training, missions have that extra 'variable' that all the smarts in the world can't make you deal with all the time.

Next question regarding 'Prodigy'

Does this also allow access to Chuunin-level Jutsu or only Chuunin-level skills for a Gennin? Are these only in regards to Clan Skills/Jutsu? If so, what about Clanless Prodigies, does that mean it only pays to be part of a Clan to get the Prodigy bonus?

1) Where does the chakra go after it is successful? Does the user absorb the chakra into their own reserves?

2) In ref. to training. What is Ghost Exp and how do you accumulate it?

[unrelated question]

What happened to the sword Kisame had?

Dont even dream for Chakra Kyuushuu, no longer available to anyone

You can travel to a different village by posting in the "travel" area located below your village. Switching to a village however hasn't been done yet (to my knowledge, I have been absent for quite some time).

I wasn't behind the banning of Chakra Kyuushuu so I dont really know.

*Raises hand* Oooo! Oooo! I know!

They banned Chakra Kyuushuu because it can instantly kill a person with low chakra. I.E. a tai-based character. Most have like . . . 5-10 chakra. The opponet would only have to use around 10 chakra and boom . . . they win.

There might be another reason but yeah . . . that's the only one I can come up with.

But those who hold the weapon are at least of jounin rank? So if a person happens to get into a pissing contest with those holding the weapon....I believe they take their own lives at risk. Would it be considered priceless or simply too expensive to purchase?

When do we start mingling in the Guest Area of the Chunnin Exam? It would be good for a native to start the thread with the scene and everything. The only visual I have is that from the naruto anime and that was Konoha

Y'know Gornok, you can always EDIT your olds posts instead of posting in such succession.

As for Ghost XP, if you have the skill "Gifted" it gives you extra stats. For each extra st point you get than the normal 100, you gain 1 GXP. If you get enough GXP to level as thought it were TXP, you go up a level in respect to Jutsu and Skill slots.

Example:

Ninja G has 80 Taijutsu and takes the "Gifted (Taijutsu)" skill. Ninja G's Taijutsu is effectively 100, since 80*0.25 = 20. Therefore Ninja G has 20 GXP

Now let's say Ninja G goes up a level through training, missions, etc. For example's sake he puts all 100 points into Taijutsu. He gets an extra 25 points of Taijutsu and his GXP totals at 45. With his skill point that level he takes "Gifted (Health)". His health was at 100 for example. It is now at 125, and his GXP is now 70.

Now let's say Ninja G reaches level 9 with TXP, and with the resulting points he places, his GXP reaches 100. He is now level 10 in every way except he does not get the stats.

Any questions?

Guest Sweet Neodaddy
But those who hold the weapon are at least of jounin rank? So if a person happens to get into a pissing contest with those holding the weapon....I believe they take their own lives at risk.  Would it be considered priceless or simply too expensive to purchase?

I think that in that case it would be considered Legendary, and could then only be given by staff.

To PhantsyIV: Yeah, could you repeat that in Simpl-ese to those of us who are retarded and can't understand plain english. I recently took Gifted Evasion and I never saw anything about GXP in regards to it on the main site. I was under the impression that you just added 25% of whenever amount of stats you added to ur sheet whenever you got them. Sorry if this pisses you off...

So can we start RPing in the waiting area for the CE in the meantime? We have all these people that journeyed there and no current activity anywhere else.

Judging by your sheet, I'd say you had 100 Evasion before the "Gifted" skill. That would mean you currently have 25 GXP. Now let's say for the next 3 levels you put all 100 stat points into Evasion. Each level total you'll get 125 total and 25 more GXP. So at level 6, you would have 375 more Evasion with this example. 75 of it is GXP, and you would have 100 GXP total. That means you have moved on to level 7 but do not get your 100 stats.

When using the Beast Clone Jutsu

Are half of the owner's stats added to the beast's stats or replaced by half the owner's stats?

Edit: Question answered in previous thread

http://ninja-academy-online.invisionzone.c...wtopic=5500&hl=

Matthias Drake:

It adds half of the user's stats to the pet, up to your own stats. No higher. If a pet's stat is higehr than yours, do not add points.

Seven:

The creature takes half of master stats. So say creature has 100 nin, and 1 tai. Master has 0 nin and 200 tai. Then after using this creature would have 0 nin and 50 tai get it?

Edited by Gornok

Guest MrSako

Gifted: You *only* gain the bonus points when you put stats into it. If you start off with 100 in Tai, and you get 'Gifted' at a later time, it does not magically boost up to 125.

That is why you are supposed to keep a separate log of how many points your stats gain through Gifted or other things.

Taijutsu: 100 [+0 Gifted] is what you would get at lvl 0. Upon reaching level 1, say I put 100 into Tai... I'd get a 25 bonus, and it would read as follows:

Taijutsu: 225 [+25 Gifted]

It is NOT a 25% boost of your base, read the skill again.

As for gaining a 2nd bloodline there are 2 ways:

1. Transfusion

2. Stealing

Now for my question...

If you have 'Inner Calm' which reduces cost of Jutsus by 5, and you use a multi attack Jutsu that says:

'20 chakra per attack' does that mean that each attack now costs 15 or is it a -5 reduction overall?

The bloodline question was in lieu of transport. I mean, if a user was creating a character in another village, created the clan but wanted to use my bloodline, would that be possible?