Kido

Question And Answer

1. You would have to leave the village, it's because of that that there's normaly hunter nins that wents after missing nins.

2. There's a list on the mian site, I think it was under "staff". Not sure if it is 100% up to date. And Lemon is not a kage, and have never been, at least not yet. He's not the Uchiha clan head either, the control of that clan is in Zionwards and Ironwolfs hands now.

3. Yes, if the doujutsu user is blind, he/she can not use his/her doujutsu.

Yeah...I don't know where anyone got the information that I'm kage. I already delivered Saka's ehad back to konoha and claimed the bounty prophet, so have fun with those body parts...:P

Guest MrSako

Question: What are the bonuses a character gets for becoming a Chuunin? A Jounin? A Kage/Sennin?

-Chuunin: 4 free skill points, 2 free Chuunin tech (thanks MD and Jake!)

Question#2: Are characters allowed to 'stat train' ie, I spend x posts and I gain x stats?

Question#3: Are Jounins allowed to give 'stat points' to their Gennin without giving the corresponding Ghost XP?

Edited by MrSako

1) Stats and items. Usually determined at the time it happens, but I don't remember the chuunin bonuses.

2) Not per se. It's pretty much training for exp.

3) Give is not a good word. Unlike training by yourself, a jounin can give training that directly affects a stat without affecting exp. So, a jounin can train up your acc but you can't by yourself.

Guest MrSako

For #3, aren't you supposed to get GhostXP when stats are given? Otherwise you can have a character who is just 'stat trained' by your Jounin to get like... +1000 stats without gaining a single level.

I never thought you were kage Lemon but I am wondering why your going around with your avatar saying that you're Sannin...

So what do you do if you recived training like that? Just add it all up and level yourself up if it's over 100 points or what?

Guest MrSako

There should be a limit, then... if I can keep getting training like this, then I can easily get 1000s of stat points for no real training.

Right now there is a cap of 5 trained skills. I think a limit of 100-200 stat points from Jounin training is needed or it'll get abused.

Nurr...I don't think my question needs a seperate topic...since...its just my retarded logic that's opposing me. >.>

For skills live 'Shiva the Destroyer' and such, it doesn't specify where the additional percent of damage/effect goes.

Kind of like...for the Shiva the Destroyer skill, it's a 25% bonus to direct attack jutsu, so does the 25% effect the base damage, or the final outcome, or whatever?

Also, 'direct attack' type, does it mean an attack that does HP damage only, or can it affect those that do little HP damage, but has an effect like 'deafened', 'startled', etc?

Guest MrSako

'Direct Attack' means 'non Area Effect' Jutsu... so you don't get the +25% damage on an attack that targets everyone because it is not a 'direct' attack Jutsu. The +25% Damage is applied after all other modifiers. It is one of the more powerful skills that few people take, mostly because some people like to use Medical Jutsu... its my favorite. -_- But that's only because I'm going in the field of medicine. Sue me... well, actually don't, malpractice insurance will already cost me a fortune... lol

Edited by MrSako

Oooh, and here's another question: Skills like Ninjutsu Mastery... It says jutsu of the village's element deal extra damage. Is it just Ninjutsu, or can it be a Taijutsu of the village's element? ((I'm just poking around the iffy spots of my character sheet. >.>))

@Sako: Harhar. I won't sue. I'm not the American on those papers who sue for the stupidest of things. >.> I was thinking of taking that skill...since...'Shira' the Destroyer has a funny ring to it.

@Viper: as you starts at level1 (or am I wrong? Haven't looked at that rules for prety long time...), you get's one extra for the level.

@Shira: Only ninjutsu, that's why it's named "ninjutsu mastery". If it's a ninjutsu/taijutsu hybrid, I guess it still would aply, if the attack itself hits like a ninjutsu (i.e. ranshos firepunches, even if they are punches, they are surrounded by fire, which would mean that it recieves the bonus from "ninjutsu mastery").

Guest MrSako

Summon Affinity: You may have more than one summoned creature out at a time with each rank in this skill. You may take this 4 times.

Now, on the 'Summoning Rules' we have the following:

-You can only have this many of each summon level out.

Level 0 - 5

Level 1 - 4 / 3 & 2(lvl 0) / 2 & 3(lvl0) / 1 & 4(lvl 0)

Level 2 - 3 / 2 & 2(lvl 1) / 1 & 3(lvl1)

Level 3 - 2 / 1 & 2(lvl 2)

Level 4 - 1 & 1(lvl3)

Level 5 - 1

Level 6 - 1

So... does this mean that normally you can have one (and only one) Summon out, but if you take this skill, you can still only have 1 lvl 6 Summon out? (ie, the only purpose is if you want multiple lower level summons)

As far as I know, it means you can have more then one summon out if on the sheet there is multiple creatures for the same level or you can just have multiple summons out.

An example of the former would be Arashi's Black-footed weasel contract. I'd like to know for sure as well as I too have a contract.

Hm... that's quite contradicting... I guess they must have missed that when they created the summon rules and custom skills...

Not realy sure, but in my opinon it couldwork as that you needs summon affinity to have summons from different contracts out at the same time.

I've got a question about Shiva: The Destroyer, as well. Does this skill only apply to Ninjutsu techniques, or can it apply to any technique, as long as it is a direct attack jutsu? I only ask this because the skill is listed under the Ninjutsu section of the skills on the site.