Kido

Question And Answer

well every 72 hours from your last post you are allowed to bump your topic, which is a post in it that simply says "bump". This will bring it to the top of the list until sombody notices it.

The second way is to pm an admin or moderator (admin=orange and bold mod=grey) Though be curtious since they are extreamly busy most of the time.

it can take some time to get stuff approved, so dont expect things in just one day all of the time.

Kawan

Muyasuki Takao

Tenka Kurai

You've all been accepted into the Mist Village, your respected characters cleared.

You are all assigned to the same group under Jounin instructor, Matsuki Rai.

Please enjoy your temporary break. You may purchase any items you find fitting to your character with the funds you have, and engage in "fun" spars or casual roleplaying.

You are NOT allowed to train, partake of spars where you gain money/stats, or participate in missions as of yet!

All actions taken currently are simply for roleplaying value and will not in any way ever have any effects on your stats or income. Concider the potential roleplaying and spars and interaction with your Jounin instructor as a Preclude of sorts to keep you entertained and happy untill all Villages are prepared to begin the Ordeal's and training.

Remember, NO TRAINING AND NO REAL SPARS/FIGHTS!

Other than that, enjoy yourselves, and welcome to Mist Village!

So yes.

Guest sasukepwnz

Ai-kun ^_^ I don't think you can do that, you must finish the TST, unless your randomly walking away from it or something >.> But yeah I think you need to finish before RPing.

Ai-kun ^_^ I don't think you can do that, you must finish the TST, unless your randomly walking away from it or something >.> But yeah I think you need to finish before RPing.

Did you bother to read the quote? You may role-play before TST but no rewards are given.

Q: Pet Tricks

-Every 3 Levels an animal may learn a low level "trick" of which they may use chakra or stamina to aid their owner. These "tricks" work like jutsus, and must be approved in the Jutsu Approval section, don't forget to state that the jutsu or technique is a for an animal.
These 'tricks', must you write up training posts in which the pet gains them or do you just add them? I would assume the former.. but still. And "to aid their owner" meaning that these 'tricks' can not be offensive maneouvers? Or do they include techniques that require both the pet and user to act.

Also, speaking of pets, exactly what determines the "ninja rank" of said pet is at? Is it basically that of the user's? I ask because of this from the main site:

Taijutsu Cost:Damage Ratio

Gennin 1:1

Chuunin 4:5

Jounin+ 1:2

Small Damage Caps

Gennin: 30

Chuunin: 80

Jounin: 160

Kage/Sennin: 300

Forbidden: 500

Medium Damage Caps

Gennin: 40

Chuunin: 100

Jounin: 180

Kage/Sennin: 350

Forbidden: 700

Large Damage Caps

Gennin: 60

Chuunin: 120

Jounin: 280

Kage/Sennin: 500

Forbidden: 1000

Edited by DiZ

Yeah the dogs and all pets level up whenever you do.

My Question: For uncreative, You can not take techs that you have created, does this include techs you made before creation, and can I take techs that others have made?

Edited by ViperRKB

Guest Rei-Chun

Answer: The answer to your question, viper, is still debated. According to some uncreative applies to all jutsu in the creation board with the expectation of ‘general' and clan jutsu. While others claim uncreative doesn't apply to jutsu taught by another character. If you were to ask me I'd say You cannot take any jutsu that appear in the creation forum, which includes past jutsu you've made and other peoples.

Question: Is plant treated as an element of Konoha?

Edited by Rei-Chun

Guest ChidorivsRasengan

Can Quick Learner be taken with the Uchiha skill Fast Trainer? And if it can, what's the minimum no. of posts?

Guest Rei-Chun

Yes, it' possible to take month skills, but regardless of how which skills your character ha he/she must make at least four (4) posts to learn a jutsu.

Okay... my question involves attributes. I don't quite understand them as apposed to special abilities of weapons. Are attributes focused on a genre of weapons, or can they be focused on simply one weapon? Like, I design a weapon, and there are 3 attacks that require chakra along with the weapon, but only that weapon can use these abilities. Is that considered attributes or special? Any and all help/advice is much appreciated. ^^

So then attributes are focused on a wide range of weapons than? Because I was looking at some of the approved attributes and I saw that a lot of them say, "For all medium weapons" Just looking for more deeper clarification here, thanks for clearing up that small previous question though.

Oh, and I had another question about the Rain & Waterfall villages. Why do they not exist on NA? Just being curious, is it because we don't know much about them to work them in, or what? I just happened to be browsing around the internet and saw something about them and was curious.

Edited by Chase

Guest sasukepwnz

I have a question, is the technique hidden mist skill a ninjutsu or a genjutsu? Im thinking Genjutsu since its an illiusion. But someone clarify this please?

Well, on the main page it's labeled as a genjutsu, but I think there was some minor talk about this somewhere, it might've been something else, but if I were to say anything, i'd say it was a genjutsu.

No I think it would be ninjutsu since it is actual water that your putting around the area. I thought Genjutsu would be optical things, and I would classify this as nin since you are controlling the mist and holding it up in the air.

Zabuza uses it and calls it ninpou This could mean anthing, but kakashi does know how to cancel simple genjutsu, so I would think it is indeed ninjutsu

Edited by ViperRKB