Rhapsody

.: Yukigakure No Sato Plot Sign Ups!

This is where you can sign up to participate in 7.0's Yuki no Kuni plot, which will end with Yukigakure no Sato becoming a real, playable village. Plot details are quite hush hush, but I can assure you that there will be lots of missions, lots of glory, and lots and lots of fun. Please keep in mind that this is primarily an arc for the Gennin, and so I'd like to keep Jounin and Sennin PCs away from this. You Hachinin had your day, now shove over. D:

This plot will be intensive. There wont be any repeats of the ten year NCIA arc, but expect to be pulled into this thing for at least a month, probably more. There will be chances for your PC to be killed and, perhaps, chances to become Sennin [level permitting, of course.] HOWEVER, this plot will function largely on the basis of the input of the members of the plot, so speak up and keep up. (clear deadlines will be posted and you will be dropped if you do not adhere to them. We'll make exceptions sometimes, but this is for the benefit over everyone else in the plot.)

Admittance into the plot is completely IC. Your character will be picked up as the plot participants travel the world. there's no limit to the number of people who can join, though please only sign up one PC. You may still sign up here even if the character you plan to enter is unapproved/uncreated.

Now, post this sheet to sign up~

PC Name;

PC Level/Rank;

PC Location; [No further stops in Kiri due to IC conflicts, possibly no stop in Kumo.]

What you hope to get out of this arc; [Glory? Boobies? Boredom Cure?]

Are you willing to GM?; [staff/GMs only]

Current Participants;

• ~ Kiyoyama Chihiro [Yours Truly]
    ~ Nara Hideki [Takius]
    ~ Sokudo Sonikku [Eechi-go]
    ~ Naito Sayuriel [Azure]
    ~ Kohashi Shouga [dowhatnow]
    ~ Akimichi Mosa [Kaos]
    ~ Shintaro Katsu II [Nappers]
    ~ Hisame Rei [Crim]
    ~ Kizai Seiji [Rilon]
    ~ Naidajin Zero [Exodus]
    ~ Nara Kaidomaru [Kouta]
    ~ Kizai Daniel [atk2700]
    ~ Sokudo Tenka [blackrose]
    ~ Endo Tsubasa [cntrstrk14]
    ~ Sanada Yukimura [Miso]
    ~ ??? [skittz]
    FINAL: 16

Edited by Rhapsody

Is this strictly limited to Gennins, or are you "looking for a few good Chuunin" also? Either way.

PC Name; Kohashi Shouga

PC Level/Rank; 39/Chuunin

PC Location; Suna

What you hope to get out of this arc; Levels and Character Development. Also boobs.

Are you willing to GM?; I didn't become a GM for nothing.

Edited by dowhatnow

PC Name; Shintaro Katsu II

PC Level/Rank; 0/Gennin

PC Location; Iwa

What you hope to get out of this arc; A second chance

Are you willing to GM?; Have your people call my people

PC Name; Akimichi Mosa

PC Level/Rank; 23/Gennin

PC Location; Wherever Cho drops him off

What you hope to get out of this arc; A nice warm coat.

Are you willing to GM?; ...sure? Only if i need to though.

PC Name; Hisame Rei.

PC Level/Rank; 14/Gennin.

PC Location; Kiri.

What you hope to get out of this arc; Swords, lots and lots of swords.

Are you willing to GM?;Is not GM/Saff.

A few minor questions; will this start immidiatly after the update, cause wouldn't we need to reapprove some stuff first? And, if it would be Cooool~ to do some trainingggg and just pick me up in middddle of it... o.e

This storyline shall rox with newbs >:V

PC Name; Hisame Rei.

PC Level/Rank; 14/Gennin.

PC Location; Kiri.

What you hope to get out of this arc; Swords, lots and lots of swords.

Are you willing to GM?;Is not GM/Saff.

A few minor questions; will this start immidiatly after the update, cause wouldn't we need to reapprove some stuff first? And, if it would be Cooool~ to do some trainingggg and just pick me up in middddle of it... o.e

This storyline shall rox with newbs >:V

We are not returning to Kiri, so you'll need to talk to Rhaps.

Actually, Azure, I'll make exceptions if they're only a few levels over... Whatever our imaginary cut off is. xD Especially if they've signed up here first.

But yeah. Level 0s would be win. :] Also, we will have some steamrolling in the arc and, yes, Crim should PM me, please ~

PC Name; Naidajin Zero

PC Level/Rank; 0/Gennin

PC Location; Up in the air at the moment

What you hope to get out of this arc; Quality roleplaying

Are you willing to GM?; If needed, sure.

Nara Kaidomaru

PC Level/Rank: Level 15 Gennin (27 Chunnin After Skip)

PC Location: Konoha

What You Hope to Get out of this Arc: Actual Battle Experience for Kaidomaru, and some character development.

Willing to GM: Not Currently an Option

PC Name: Kizai Daniel

PC Level/Rank: 20/Gennin

PC Location: Iwa

What you hope to get out of this arc: Daniel is trying to become strong enough to be a jounin, and to find any information about a certain lost city. OOC, just something interesting to get me back into the swing of things.

Edited by atk2700

So, we have a lot of you signed up, so this will be closing soon. ;x HOWEVER, all of you really need to think about whether or not you're committed. Because, if you aren't, and you constantly go inactive, you'll ruin everyone else's fun.

Also, as a side note, if you get dropped once then I'm sorry, we can't let you back in.

If you have a second character that you are 'going to' create and expect to get it approved within the next week or two, then, by all means, sign them up. HOWEVER, please be aware that you need to be committed to both the character, and this plot.

I'll come after you if you sign up here, and don't show up for the plot. :c