shizuki

You Are Not Imagining This Topic

Intro To (Insert Name)

Name: The Shiz!

Job: I have one!

New to NA?: If you know me, no! If not, yes!

Have you role played before?: Indeedy-do

If so for how long? Roughly 3/4 of the average member's life span

Where at (site, card shop, mom's basement)?: In the beginning, there were basements. Then the parents said, 'Lo, let there be wheeled travel powered by combustion,' and it was so. Thus were we delivered to comic shops, parks, and anywhere we could fit our group. And then did the Lord grant us the internet, and it was good.

What kind of role play was it?: Ask your mom, we did it last week.

Favorite Type of Music: Jazz

Favorite Band(s): n/a

Favorite Song(s): The Fragrance of Dark Coffee from the Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations OST

Favorite Type of Game: Strategy

Favorite Game(s): Starcraft II!!!!

Favorite System(s): PC

Overall Personality: Complex

BF//GF: Married to a lovely school marm for a spell.

Hobbies: Watching Murder, She Wrote, The Price is Right, Jeopardy, making model ships, and other old person hobbies.

Favorite Food(s): Beef Stew! You take a strip steak, cube it, make your own beef stock out of soup bones...augh I can't finish talking about it, too delicious T_T

The rest of the favorites are too silly for me to answer.

How long have you been reading/watching Naruto?: Hm...how long ago did they put it in American SJ?

Who is your favorite character?: Right now I can't say that I really like any of them...

Watch any other anime? If so which ones?: Hm, I don't really watch anime any more. Strange, that.

Anything else you would like us to know?:

Well, I was playing Starcraft II and then I got thinking about the other things I was doing since the last Starcraft came out and this came up! Then I figured I have free time and I'd like to get back into writing something steadily and working my creative muscles...so here I am! I'm sure I know almost no one, but it still tickles me that the site is still around and doing great.

Edited by shizuki
Minor punctuation, spelling, etc.

Heart of the Swarm is probably in a couple of years. The protoss campaign comes out even later. At least from what I heard, they'll release years apart.