Kido

Question And Answer

Has someone ported the "Master of Seals" skill, or did I just not see it anywhere? I know Mokujin made the first one, but I found it under the Old Creations area, so I wasn't sure if it has been redone yet.

Ask Mael bout that as he has Co-ownership.

Edited by Rei

From my understanding, no. Clones wouldn't take any weapons for sure (at least not the effects of them at any rate), and any bonuses from armor would also be a no. As for other items like explosive tags and kunai...I don't know.

Edited by Kodate

Ignore the whole "double-post" bit, lol.

Question: Does the skill "Twisted Colors" work like "Subtle Elements" in that you need to take one rank to use Wood (Earth + Water) and another rank to use Ice (Wind + Water)? Or by taking a single rank of Twisted Colors can you use all elements created by combining two of the primary ones (Steam, Steel, Wood, Ice, Sand, etc.). Then, to use any that require 3 elements to create, you'd need two ranks of Twisted Colors (Glass, Poison, etc.)?

But if I know all five (Fire, Wind, Lightning, Earth, and Water), then doesn't that mean that I can use Wood, Ice, Sound, Cloud, Steel, etc. with only 1 rank of Twisted Colors?

Edited by Kodate

Speciality, can be used with Twisted Colors too, right?

Elemental Specialities, IE; Primary Element at 25, so on and so forth? Yes, they can be used with twisted colors to make combined elements, just like anyone else.

If you had a different question, happy to answer that too, but just clarify.

Do you still need twisted colors if you have teh specialtys to combine to make it? Like Wind and Water specalities, could you learn Ice without Twisted colors?

No.

Edited by Rei

Detailed Explaination: InTwist Colors is simply the knowledge to creating a new element using two or more element. Without that knowledge, you cannot fuse two elements regardless of how you acquired them.

I know you can use style-less taijutsu, but if you start in Konoha do you automatically gain Tiger-style Taijutsu or do you need to spend the skill point and get the jounin training?

As I've always known/remembered it it's a case where you have to get jounin training/spend SP to get the skill before you can gain tiger techs.

I was wondering if someone could PM me the current situation (and history) of what konaha has been going through in the story. I want to be able to better relate my characters story to the whole situation. I would prefer if it was a moderator or admin to give me the information but if their not available and active member would be great too. (I'm gonna need a lot of help on my character so i was hoping the person that PM's me would be willing to help me if i have any questions).

P.S. can the explanation of konoha be a brief summary and not an essay :lolwut: ?