Kido

Question And Answer

A pet is something you buy that is constantly with you. A summon is a thing that gets more powerful as you but never grows. Plus, anyone can have a summoning (as long tehy have the skill and justu) where as pets are limited to only certain clans.

As long as that gennin doesn´t stand out too much, none of the before mentioned sides should care about "such a small fly".

And fun loving drive shaft is back, yay!

Guest Kidori

Out of curiosity, when I joined I was told that you cannot be considered "neutral." Unless that has changed or our staff is biased, then I believe you have to be either NCIA or Resistance...or maybe a missing nin (not associated with the Resistence of course).

Question:

This is more of a translation question, but can anyone find/provide me the proper translation for the words:

Cut

Slice

Slash

?

Edited by Kidori

Miso: Whenever it does. There's no set schedule for "ninja news" to be released.

Kido: Rara can be neutral. Exceptions can be made for people of exceptional skill. What is exceptional is up to the staff to decide.

As for your words, they would all be covered under the word "cut", but form and usage would be contextual. For example, the character 斬 (kiri) from the word 人斬 (hitokiri) means cut. This is also how kiri is used in the word harakiri, which can be translated as belly-cut(ting). However, if you were to say you wanted a cut of the profits, you'd use a form of the word wakemae. Additionally, you could use a form of kai to indicate the interruption of something, such as cutting through or into something.

Recommendation: Just use kiri. It's easy for you to understand, and if you just use it in all cases then you'll be close enough.