Kido

Question And Answer

Guest Kidori

Well, lol. Umm...As for our whole rebellion and such...not much progress at all. I'd ask Terrick about the other stuff that is happening; Amari and I are moving to Kiri.

Yes, but well, what I've been rolling around in my head involves a clan that's old... but it wasn't a particularly powerful clan and went by the wayside. Later... the clan's remaining heirs (The few with blood still pure enough to have access to the bloodline) reformed the clan as more of a mercenary group based around an old clan.

Wouldn't that make it an organization within a clan?

@fun loving drive shaft: no, you can´t "sell it" to gain more money (as many would just do that at creation). It´s like the ID card, a way to show your identity as a member of the NCIA.

But then, there is always the posibility to sell it to a missing nin or a resistance member, as it could be of use for them. But some RP is needed for that.

@fun loving drive shaft: no, you can´t "sell it" to gain more money (as many would just do that at creation). It´s like the ID card, a way to show your identity as a member of the NCIA.

But then, there is always the posibility to sell it to a missing nin or a resistance member, as it could be of use for them. But some RP is needed for that.

No, I mean... Instead of a vest, I want a chestplate-thing? :D I don't want to sell it. D:

Edited by Rhapsody

Chakra Shield: Your armor has been chakra enduced to resist void type chakra attacks.

Effect: You take 25% of physical void damage.

Requirement: Chakra Defense

Cost: $350

Ok, say you're making a piece of armor with this attached. Would you have to pay just the $350, or pay for the other two abilities before it and then this also. Which would be $655. I'm assuming the greater amount, but I'd like to make sure.

Well, Rain just came up with some new ones if that is what you are referring to. The old ones were pretty fancy, too, in comparison, but I think that is just because it happened to be what they found/made. I doubt there is any real reason. The flashing lights could symbolize a warning or something...I dunno.

EDIT:

Question: Who is currently serving as Kiri's Resistance leader? Or, more to the point, who can approve the granting of Kiri Resistance Missions?

Edited by Hiro

I tried to look this up but couldn't find it.

If a person has pervert and it is activated, can the person attack the turn after they had to skip, or do they have to take a purely setup turn still?

Good question, but I would guess first turn you are able to attack in. Which would in truth be your second turn providing you followed the rules and performed your first without making an offensive move. I could be wrong.

EDIT:

Question: Who is currently serving as Kiri's Resistance leader? Or, more to the point, who can approve the granting of Kiri Resistance Missions?

Myself and Mael. Before, I was helping Mael as a leader amongst the other PCs, but I can grant missions now as well.