Kido

Question And Answer

Well I'm having a slight problem. I want to have a good history, and the background parts easy. But seeing the events of this time are 1000 years after, I have no clue how the village of the leaf has changed. I have been searching for the histories of that particular village to help me but I only found sound and cloud in the Shinobi times. *pants and looks around* does anyone know an easier way to find it? or perhaps just give me a summed up version that owuld be good enough to get started?

Alright basically:

Konoha enters a war with Kumo. Konoha loses, and is ruled by Kumo. The entire world is eventually ruled by Kumo.

So just write what your character did pre-war, during the war, and post-war. Then your done.

It's only 100 years after, and to correct you, Miso, as you're very wrong.

Konoha enters war with Kumo. That war is over, a while after Konohagakure no Sato and the other hidden villages are assaulted by Kumogakure no Sato's mysterious invasion force, and receive massive damage, and massive losses are held on 'both' sides.

After the war, Kumogakure no Sato made it illegal to be a shinobi or even posses shinobi knowledge unless you were apart of the empire's army, and cracked down on people. Many clans were all but victims of genocide.

<.< i was correct. I just didn't dilly-dally with details.

No you weren't your lack of details made an uncorrect happenstance happen. You made it seem like one war, it was not one war.

You're "Assigned" a nation by the nation your character is from, all of the NCIA are supposed to be police from that region, but none of you decide to go back to your nation, in most cases. "Police" type stuff is done within fang by you guys, but I've not seen any of the NCIA go to any of the other villages except to harass the resistance PCs within said villages.

ok, calm down.

Actually i am planning on some stuff. Which really doesn't include harassing resistance PCs. Just gotta get buff first so i dont die if i have to regulate on some resistance punks.

edit- Thanks anyways for your uhh help.

Edited by Miso

They're not "Resistance Punks", and I am perfectly calm. And is there any other question you have, because otherwise it's sort of spam.

Exactly where does it state rules on a 'cap' for a clan's population within a village?

Do you have to know a technique to inscribe it on a scroll?

It's assumable that you would.

Edited by Warr