Kido

Question And Answer

I had a question. I've been so excited since I've been approved, I haven't done much else but write ideas for other creations. But holding those trains of thought down, does anyone have advice for what I should do next?

Anywhere I must post to be assigned a team or something for training.

I too am new and would appreciate any advice anyone. . . I shall make a character in the next few days and I would like opinions on such things as being from a clan to what kinds of techniques you prefer and why(the why is what I am most interested in)

Thanks for taking the time to assist me.

Baromosa- you can PM a mod for a mission, or go to your village's local training ground and just begin training if you are fully approved and have had your mask changed.

Ahvren- Everyone fights differently, with techniques to weapons or from tai to nin to gen. If you need help deciding, IM someone and begin a discussion involving what your ideas of a character are and how you want to role play them. Those things normally decide how your character goes. As for a clan, try looking through the approved clans. That will also help you chose a village, should you be going for a clan. But in the end, try IMing someone and begining that conversation, that could get you started on the right foot.

EDIT~

Baromosa- PM a admin about having your sheet moved (if it hasn't been) and having your mask changed. Make sure you do have the proper number of approvals as well.

Edited by DragonOfAnger

Hey, simply because i was wondering if this was possible to be done. Since we can obviously divert from the storyline of naruto. *proven by shizuki's ncia* I was wondering if it was possible to create a village.

Yes, but the process is extremely difficult.

member1: yeah this site is cool. my clan is gonna pwn everyone.

few days later clan gets app'ed but user isn't online no longer.

is it possible for a mod to take over any inactive clan? If not why?

How do you add the little bar on the side of your posts? Like toph has his chibi? :excl:

'Tis a well kept secret.

Random- I doubt it unless the player's account has actually become unregistered. At that point, you may be able to pull it off with the mod/admins

@Random: Yes, if 1: the user seems to not going to come back and 2: there actually is some interest in getting back said clan.

@Topher: After. Same goes for normal critical hits.

How much will stolen bloodlines sell for, for example if my character kills an Uchiha and he properly seals their eyes in a device for transport. How much can I get for the eyes of the Uchiha, Hyuuga (Main), or any other bloodline?

Edited by Anima