Kido

Question And Answer

Is it possible to Retire from NCIA? Still be accepted as an Empire loyal but no longer in duty. Like how Jiraiya was for Konoha.

Is it possible?

Jiraiya was a sennin, and if you noticed about he and Tsunade both, they were still counted as Konoha-nin, but did not have to take direct orders from the Hokage. That said, it would be possible, but you'd have to have a reason to retire, and be restricted from 'shinobi activity'.

Those are the only other places. All the baby genin PCs in Konohagakure no Sato are being scooped off to Kirigakure no Sato, and all the PCs in Sunagakure no Sato just got scooped off to Iwagakure no Sato, for the most part.

My Turn: Use jutsu that inflicts status effect.

Their Turn: Gets hit by jutsu, inflicted with status effect for one turn.

My Turn: For general purposes, is my enemy still afflicted? If I use a jutsu that requires my enemy to have a status effect, will it work?

Edited by Arachanox

can you create a gun?

No, there is no gunpowder in this world, from what I've been lead to understand. You might be able to make a primitive musket, but you'd really have no reason to create it, because kunai can be thrown with much more ease, and there would be no point in a musket or gun.

can you create a gun?

Not a modern-style gun, no.

If anyone has seen the movie where team seven are in the village of the snow, there is a sort of device which uses rotatory force to fire lots of Kunai repeatedly.

I guess If it's OK with the mods you could create a one-shot weapon like that. Area effect, expensive, one-use, non-unique, requires Kunai as ammo, lose a lot to speed while carrying it, etc. It'd be hard to use, but DAMN would it be effective.

But I'll just stick with no for now.

Guest Nibbles

Would techniques, skills, weapons, etc. used in the Response Phase in which to counter or negate a Multi Hit Jutsu only apply to one of said Jutsu's hits, or all of them at once?

Edited by Nibbles

Would techniques, skills, weapons, etc. used in the Response Phase in which to counter or negate a Multi Hit Jutsu only apply to one of said Jutsu's hits, or all of them at once?

It'd depend on the wording of the Response technique, skill, weapon, etc. D:

member1: yeah this site is cool. my clan is gonna pwn everyone.

few days later clan gets app'ed but user isn't online no longer.

is it possible for a mod to take over any inactive clan? If not why?