Kido

Question And Answer

In relatiion to cellar door's question.

1) How would an individual become an ANBU member? Is it the same as a Hunter-Nin?

Obviously its not in the anime/manga but i've been searching around the site and see nothing on ANBU but a bunch of stuff on Hunter-Nin.

Quick question about the term "Turn", and how it applies to globally effective jutsus... like terrain changers.

Let's say ninja A and ninja B are fighting. Ninja A changes the terrain to mist for 5 turns. Does a 'turn' refer to a single fighter's response through main phases, or a full cycle through all players and their phases?

AKA: Buy Two items with reflective surface, and one of them with 'partial underlay'. :lol:

I'm thinking of making a "Tide Bushin" or "Wave Bushin" but don't know the exact effects I should give it. I'm thinking of some sort of knock back, but don't know if I should make a status effect for 'knock back' or just give it damage. Not so much a question, but request for opinion.

=o

Hm.

If an Inuzuka lost his or her pet, do you reckon it would develop the bloodline normally?

...Directed at everybody. Previous question still stands.

What bloodline?

An Inuzuka wouldn't be able to control or communicate with a cat.

An Inuzuka need not begin with a pet.