Kido

Question And Answer

Question:

Can a male and female from the same Clan be lovers? I mean, I know a Clan is all family, but I mean, how closely related are all clan members?

Makes sense. I always figured clans were just inbred groups of people, anyways. I honestly don't think NA has a rule against it.

...Though loving must go on through pms. :huh:

--

Question:

If I wanted to start a new character, would I have to "kill" my other one or can I just request him moved into the dead characters?

Either or.

They're all brothers and sisters, nieces and uncles, and cousins, getting freaky behind closed doors.

Edit: That's how they 'keep the clan pure' apparantly. :x

You may drop a character and recieve no bonuses at all for the character thereafter.

Guest Kidori

Ok, so in other words, it is basically accepted incest...got it...

@Nappers: So if I were to role play in a battle and loose, would I still be open to bonuses? And by bonuses you mean able to get back a percentage of my TXP back, right? Do we still do death bonuses to see if my character can be "gifted, genius, etc?"

RP battles are entirely circumstancial. If you're playing to lose- purposefully kill off your character, you get no bonuses or anything.

Yes.

Again circumstancial depending on #1.

I got one more question. can I add a hindering skill to my already approved character?

Not unless it is Rped and approved by an Admin/mod. Your character cant suddenly have sealed genjutsu out of the blue.

~~~~~~~~~

This isn't the kind of question asked here, as its directed more to the members than the admins/mods. If any of you want to IM me, I want to start a storyline that involves are characters. I've taked to a handful of you already, but I just felt like the mods are lacking on story element.

Edited by Anima

Baaaad takius. You can create poisons during a mission, but they will not count toward the mission posts (unless the poison have soemthign to do with the mission, of course...)

Well, I would assume that making a poison would have something to do with the mission... >_> ... <_<

Question:

Can a male and female from the same Clan be lovers? I mean, I know a Clan is all family, but I mean, how closely related are all clan members?

Makes sense. I always figured clans were just inbred groups of people, anyways. I honestly don't think NA has a rule against it.

...Though loving must go on through pms. ;)

Wow, I just started to wonder how that one super broke clan of your's made babies. :x

Guest Kidori

I was told this by another member, but I just wanted to make sure...

Question regarding Jounin Teachings:

If a Jounin Teacher were to train another ninja of lower rank to learn a Jutsu or Skill, would the ninja get the Jutsu or Skill free of cost? The member I asked mentioned that in regards to the training, the lower-ranked ninja would recieve either Jutsu or Skill points (depending on what they are learning) to replace what EXP they would gain. Those points are then used to pay for the Jutsu or Skill. I know there is that one training to use for jutsu points alone (100 Lines = 1 Jutsu Points), but is that different or the same as things earned during a Jounin Training?

Guest Kidori

...Clarify a little, please. So like a Gennin can train with a Jounin (or Chuunin) for any jutsu or skill and upon training completion can receive that jutsu or skill free from cost?

Not Chuunin, Jounin. In each character sheet you have "Skills Learned from Jounin" and "Techniques Learned from Jounin." These are what I'm talking about. I couldn't find the topic, but there is a max of how much you can learn. For instance you can only learn at max 12 JP worth of justu and 4 SP worth of skills. But these are free justu that you can have, just can't have all you want.

Guest Kidori

Yeah, Konoha is apparently finished with whatever it was doing, and as a member of Kusa...yeah...things aren't moving...There are only three actual shinobi of Kusa right now, and two of them (me included) are leaving. I think Kusa will be locked for some time.

@Cho: Oh, thanks. I understand now.

@Eechi-go: It depends on what village you are in and what kind of shipping you wish to do. The rules are on the main page under RPG rules. Since your in the Kusa village right now all the shipping is done at the post office. Link Provided Here. That link has everything you need to know.

@Oreon: First I reccomend making a post under the introduction section and filling out the introduction sheet if you havent done already, so the members can get aquainted with you. Secondly you want to read ALL the rules on the main page and other various ones on the site. Then you create your character under character creation (with the blank character sheet), usually under the village you wish your character to be under. After you read all the rules things will become clearer. Remember to read the important NEWS and the latest Shinobi Times.

Main page, rules on the right

((Could a Kusa-nin help me get up to date on whats happened within the last couple of months and help me get started up again?))

Edited by ShadowArrow3