Kido

Question And Answer

@Cho:

The amount of stamina you pay for a weapon depends on your rank, rounded up...

-Medium Weapons

Stamina : Weapon Level

Genin - 1:1

Chuunin - 4:5

Jounin - 2:3

Kage - 1:2

-Large Weapons

Stamina : Weapon Level

Genin - 3:2

Chuunin - 1:1

Jounin - 4:5

Kage - 2:3

So using i.e. a medium level 5 weapon at gennin would cost 5 stamina, while a jounin with a level 25 large weapon would pay 20 stamina.

Guest Kidori
Miso: Whenever it does. There's no set schedule for "ninja news" to be released.

Kido: fun loving drive shaft can be neutral. Exceptions can be made for people of exceptional skill. What is exceptional is up to the staff to decide.

As for your words, they would all be covered under the word "cut", but form and usage would be contextual. For example, the character 斬 (kiri) from the word 人斬 (hitokiri) means cut. This is also how kiri is used in the word harakiri, which can be translated as belly-cut(ting). However, if you were to say you wanted a cut of the profits, you'd use a form of the word wakemae. Additionally, you could use a form of kai to indicate the interruption of something, such as cutting through or into something.

Recommendation: Just use kiri. It's easy for you to understand, and if you just use it in all cases then you'll be close enough.

Ok, so there is no varriation when it comes to severity, right? As in, I take a Slash being more deadly then a slice, and a slice more deadly than a cut. I am making a list of techniques for my new clan, and I was wanting to use these various level's of severity for each rank of the technique (Falling Cut/Slice/Slash Technique).

Question!!!! Something I've been wondering.

Ok if your first character died. So you're creating/created a new one and that new character, with the 75% txp is chunnin rank at creation. Do you get the +4 jutsu points and +3 skill points that you do from going from gennin to chunnin.

Question!!!! Something I've been wondering.

Ok if your first character died. So you're creating/created a new one and that new character, with the 75% txp is chunnin rank at creation. Do you get the +4 jutsu points and +3 skill points that you do from going from gennin to chunnin.

Yes. Technically your character is still a chuunin.

Can someone interrupt a mission if it involves killing a resistance/Ncia leader. For example Ninja A is hired to kill Bob, leader of the resistance in Oto. Can Ninja B, which is a member of the resistance, get into the mission in hopes of thwarting Ninja A's attempt at assassinating Bob? I know people are allowed to join mission's, but I've only seen them co-op driven, no opposing ninja.

Can someone interrupt a mission if it involves killing a resistance/Ncia leader. For example Ninja A is hired to kill Bob, leader of the resistance in Oto. Can Ninja B, which is a member of the resistance, get into the mission in hopes of thwarting Ninja A's attempt at assassinating Bob? I know people are allowed to join mission's, but I've only seen them co-op driven, no opposing ninja.

Of course you could, if you could justify it and justify their being a chance that that particular leader actually has a chance to be assassinated and your character to know it, and even then you'd have to fight the opponent and understand there is a high chance someone might end up dying with that thought process.

Say that Ninja B was in the presence of Bob, resistance leader, when Ninja A appeared. Ninja B, being a resistance shinobi, is of course required to protect Bob. If anything this is meant to lower NCIA/Resistance moral and kill the assassinating ninja. If ninja A is not killed but is still stopped, say they retreat as they feel they will die, they fail the mission.

Edited by Anima

Say that Ninja B was in the presence of Bob, resistance leader, when Ninja A appeared. Ninja B, being a resistance shinobi, is of course required to protect Bob. If anything this is meant to lower NCIA/Resistance moral and kill the assassinating ninja.

Well then you'd have justification. Someone trying to assassinate your leader when you're with your leader at the time and you'd have a chance to fight against the assassin. Even then you'd still need to know that the assassin was coming, or be able to guess they're an assassin logically. Otherwise they'd probably have to have a chance to try a hit on the leader.

I'd think it's safe to say there is no need for a die roll. If you're both facing the same direction, and the assassin attacks, then their would be only a roll to hit from the assassin, and then it'd be as if a normal battle.

Otherwise I don't see how it could be handled, unless Ninja A was being very sneaky, and even then it'd be obvious once the leader was attacked, from the resulting instance.

Then they'd probably be able to see what was going to happen anyways, with a roll or something. Though, I doubt a single hit could take out a leader of the NCIA or Resistance, as the system currently goes. The NPC just would be powerful enough to probably survive a simple hit.

Protip: Not all of the NCIA captains and vice-captains are the same level. The Kuriyasu ones are a level higher than the system allows. The Matsugami are higher level than the Nite. Vice-captains are near-capped.

Well anyways, I thought about this because it seems that just making a word count to take out an important member of society is to easy. Their should be a chance for a PC character to step in..