Kido

Question And Answer

The Matsugami are sennin level. The Nite are below a bit. Both of the Kuriyasu are gamebreaking.

There's a level cap but not an advancement cap.

=o

So how is that possible?

Then they're not gamebreaking or system breaking, they're just past the level cap.

If someone decided to design a new country and submit it for existence in the world, if they wanted to make a village there, they'd still have to conquer the country or at least fight against the natives to get the land to build the village, wouldn't they? I had this discussion earlier with someone who said they were planning on doing such.

Making their own country/village that is.

Edited by Warr

Sure, sure...all they are is past the level cap...right...:(. Believe me, when I say gamebreaking, they're gamebreaking.

If you want to conquer a village, they at the very least you'd have to violently overthrow the current government.

Not a current village, they want to build one in a minor nation after going there. But I know they'd still have to fight with the current nation, and I'm sure if it's a mainland nation, they'd have to deal with the NCIA interfering too.

Note to Warr: You'd better be like level 90 or something like that. Else you will pretty much start nothing.

Not me who's trying to do it, Cho.

This is to staff as a whole, as I dunno. Is this announcement still in effect in the first place?

Well I better start writing then... I'll prolly get to 90 by the time its done XD.

Yes its me who wishes to start a country... But I meant WAY in the future....

Edited by ViperRKB

How much damage *estimated* does it take to collapse a building?

Serriously, depends on the building, it can be bigger or smaller, or made of different materials. But to give you an idea, let me say it liek this: My character, jounin at level 55, wouldn´t be able to colapse a building with just one attack (burn it down doesn´t count :P)

Is it a large gust, or something?

I'd think more along the lines of something like a massive release of wind/pressure that started in the middle of the building and came outwards, buckling the structure.

I was talking more about the actual jutsu, not just a general rank and element. :/ I mean, even a gennin-level fire jutsu could destroy a building, assuming there was no fire brigade.

I have a question, though it isnt the best. Still, one ofthe main reasons of this threads, was to get your questions answered, right?

Anyways, are you allowed to make poisons, while on missions? And if you can, can you count the amount of posts you have for making the poisons, counted with the mission posts?

Anyways, are you allowed to make poisons, while on missions? And if you can, can you count the amount of posts you have for making the poisons, counted with the mission posts?

Baaaad takius. You can create poisons during a mission, but they will not count toward the mission posts (unless the poison have soemthign to do with the mission, of course...)

@AK: There are several training topics in Fang, I think.

@Shadowfire: There are 6 or 7 topics about that in General Chat...

Guest Kidori
Bah it's not really an NA question, but I don't think this deserves its own thread.

How do you get the drop down menu in your sig?

Since I think I was the one to introduce it, I'll just tell you here, too. Use the following code:

<select>
<option>TEXT</option>
<option>TEXT</option>
</select>

The first "option" will be the first thing one will see in the box, so I'd make the "title" of your drop-down box. Also, you can add more things by adding more "option" tags.

Oh, and I think you have to post in Fang requesting a team, but I think you can train by yourself until you get placed into one. I could be wrong.

Question:

Can a male and female from the same Clan be lovers? I mean, I know a Clan is all family, but I mean, how closely related are all clan members?

Question:

If I wanted to start a new character, would I have to "kill" my other one or can I just request him moved into the dead characters?

Edited by Kidori