Rei

Naruto Manga Discussion

Jiraya is going to fight with his own power, he was allowing the seal to leave his possession in case he died.

Tobi is Obito. If anything, he found the power of Madara, or more likely, was possessed by it like some Orochimaru technique. He is still Obito though.

Dark and Light chakra may only exist in demons, it may not exist in humans.

Where does the first come in? It says the first defeated Madara at the valley, not the other way around D: I don't think Kishimoto is creative enough to have the Madara actually of won, taken his body and posed as him for awhile. Even so, what would that accomplish? The first was dead by the time of the attacks. Plus, there could have been witnesses to the battle at the valley, confirming the victor.

And FMD, what 'guy' are you talking about? I hope you are considering saying that this hack of a story is the work of TWO bumbling idiots?

Tobi is Obito. If anything, he found the power of Madara, or more likely, was possessed by it like some Orochimaru technique. He is still Obito though.

Well, we already know that the 'mind' belongs to Madara, but I suppose he could still be using Obito's body like when Orochimaru took over that Grass ninja.

Well, we already know that the 'mind' belongs to Madara, but I suppose he could still be using Obito's body like when Orochimaru took over that Grass ninja.

How do we know this? The closest we got was when he stated that he 'Has the power of' Uchiha Madara. I heard many translations said that he directly was him, but to accurate translation was different to my understanding.

Quoted from Chapter 364 page 18;

"The Sharingan's Power... My Power... Uchiha Madara's Power..."

Why would he refer to himself in the third person? It seems much more like he acquired the power of the man rather than he is the man. I think it is much more likely that Tobi is in control of Madara's power.

How do we know this? The closest we got was when he stated that he 'Has the power of' Uchiha Madara. I heard many translations said that he directly was him, but to accurate translation was different to my understanding.

Quoted from Chapter 364 page 18;

"The Sharingan's Power... My Power... Uchiha Madara's Power..."

Why would he refer to himself in the third person? It seems much more like he acquired the power of the man rather than he is the man. I think it is much more likely that Tobi is in control of Madara's power.

Well from what I heard, that translation was a mistake. Apparently in the original Japanese he says 'kono Uchiha Madara no chikara ga,' which translates to 'the power of I, Uchiha Madara.' I don't read moonrunes so I'm not sure about that, but it seems to be the consensus.

Regardless of theories, this development is lame.

Yes. I can't even remember why I started reading it again, I thought I stopped about 2 years ago.

I think Tsunade got crap-handed, I mean with Orochimaru spitting up snakes and Jiraiya spitting up frogs...she's left with slugs... that can't leave a good taste in your mouth.

I figure that Pein/Pain and Naruto are half brothers (through the mum) and the whole eye thing he's got going on is a doujutsu (probably something that rivals the sharingan. Naruto will develop it soon enough. In time for/During the finale.

I'm kinda hoping I'm wrong though.

<.< apparently Jiraiya was Konan's sensei. Apparently Pein is not the fourth. Apparently Tobi is not Obito, cause that is just stupid. Apparently the Uchiha theory is correct, as you can see Tobi sitting on Madara's head and speaking the words about Sasuke that he had spoke.

-hint- Hawk(in manga), Crow(in theory), similar or what?

Theory comming true or what?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Jiraiyageninteam.jpg

Tobi is Obito.

Pein could be that last guy, though he seems kind of random and not important. Pein just showed that he can transfer bodies, so maybe the first one isn't his real appearance. He could be that last guy on the left. Oh, and Konan looks a lot like the middle one.

They still would have needed the author's permission to make it if it wasn't in the manga. They can't just declare team members without his permission.

But seriously, The fourth was an Uchiha, making Naruto and Sasuke really like brothers. And Kakashi is actually a Hyuuga. And Obito is the Third, he died. Sorry.

Snape kills Orochimaru.