Kido

Question And Answer

Guest Saphyrim

On the main site, as well as in the Technique Creation section, it says that status effects cost a certain amount of "damage points", so shouldn't the cost of the status effects be lower for Chuunin and up? I know the way it's usually been, but I just wanted to ask that, seeing as Cost:Damage ratios would seem like they'd effect these things as well.

Edit: To the above statement. Skill training doesn't always have to be done with a Chuunin and Jounin.

Edited by Saphyrim

Guest ChidorivsRasengan

How many posts does each person have to post if a gennin is learning jutsus with their cell leader? (or any other person)

Guest Saphyrim

Previously, training with multiple people reduced the amount, but now, it's just 100 lines unless you have some post-reducing skills.

@Hitsugaya: No need for training with that skill to get "martial artist", unless Sako says something different.

@Saphyrim: You are right, they should be affected by the ratio, but that's the way we have it now.

@CvR: Saphyrim just answered that question :lol:

@Prophet: Level 25 (gennin level cap) and a high amount of missions, unless the kage comes to you first (have never happened what I know)

Guest Rei-Chun
@Prophet: Level 25 (gennin level cap) and a high amount of missions, unless the kage comes to you first (have never happened what I know)

Where is that written exactly?

Edited by Rei-Chun

Gather 

You can gather the weapons, by how many ranks you have in this skill. And this will be provided you're near where they landed or bounced to and they must be your own weapons. This is done during the Response Phase.

How does this work? The way I'm reading it is it lets you pick up one weapon per rank.

Guest Saphyrim

Ok, have a few questions on summons:

1. Is it possible to have summons that are humanoid?

2. Can there be multiple versions of 1 specific summon, as in three level 0 summons?

3. If so, what are the maximum amounts for each level?

Edited by Saphyrim

Guest Rei-Chun
Ok, have a few questions on summons:

1. Is it possible to have summons that are humanoid?

2. Can there be multiple versions of 1 specific summon, as in three level 0 summons?

3. If so, what are the maximum amounts for each level?

1) According to cntrstrk14 a summoned creature may be an animal, plant or humanoid. Humanoid (and plant) summon are few and far between considering they need a bit of explanation on how they're under your character's control.

2) Yes

3)

You can only have this many of each summon level out.

-The summon never levels up.

Level 0 - 5

Level 1 - 4 / 3 & 2(lvl 0) / 2 & 3(lvl0) / 1 & 4(lvl 0)

Level 2 - 3 / 2 & 2(lvl 1) / 1 & 3(lvl1)

Level 3 - 2 / 1 & 2(lvl 2)

Level 4 - 1 & 1(lvl3)

Level 5 - 1

Level 6 - 1

Note: A rank of Summon Affinity is required for each additional summon.

Edited by Rei-Chun

Guest Rei-Chun

You're welcome, Saphyrim. And don't worry, until today I didn't understand that bit either.

Edited by Rei-Chun

Guest Saphyrim

Hmm, they should probably make that a bit clearer. Also, about having the humanoid and plant summoned creatures under your control, do you mean something along the lines of what Tayuya or whatever her name is did with her flute?

Guest Rei-Chun

Tayuya's demoinc summon are probably the best example in the Naruto series. I strongly believe a humanoid would have sub-par intelligence to fall under human control. A medium of some kind is considered necessary for control, unless you're psychic of course.

Edited by Rei-Chun

Guest Saphyrim

Right, I think I got everything, or at least the majority of what I need to know, though that's not gonna make it easy to come up with something. But meh, thanks again nonetheless.

Sinister Query:

When writing up a summons sheet....Is it possible to summon a swarm that has regular stats it's just a swarm for the sense of looks/rping?

Everybody has these summons of larger creatures that all come out one at a time. I was thinking you could summon a swarm of say...scorpions that has the same game effect of an X level summon but it's a swarm instead of one creature, kinda like it has some form of communal mind where it keeps track of its skills/techs.

Also Can I use this move with senbon that have holes in them for wires? Shuriken and Kunai are bot hsmall weapons so I was thinking Senbon would work if they were designed to work with wires. Kinda like the ones used in Part 2 of the CE by the Oto-nin...

Windmill Triple Blade (Soufuushasen no Tachi)

Type: Taijutsu

Cost: 50

Effect: The opponent takes 15 damage and has 1/4 his evasion on his next response phase. (example: 80 evasion would drop too 20 evasion for one turn.)

Description: Ties the opponent down using strings attached too the ends of shuriken/kunai. Make sure you have at least two kunai/shuriken when you use this.

Edited by Prophet

Guest ChidorivsRasengan

About the Sharingan, it says there's 25 ranks, but what does this do? Does it mean you need 25 ranks to proceed to the next tomoe?

Guest Unleash-B2F

It just says that there is 25 ranks to the Sharingan, that's all the different ranks, (Cant really explain) but it's really nothing important.(tomoe you say?)

Sinister Query:

When writing up a summons sheet....Is it possible to summon a swarm that has regular stats it's just a swarm for the sense of looks/rping?

Everybody has these summons of larger creatures that all come out one at a time. I was thinking you could summon a swarm of say...scorpions that has the same game effect of an X level summon but it's a swarm instead of one creature, kinda like it has some form of communal mind where it keeps track of its skills/techs.

I'd say you could. As long as it fits to the rules. So you could make like a mass of scorpions that forms a large scorpion. Just make sure it fits to the rules. This would only really affect the description, and you could make more interesting techs with it. Like a response jutsu that causes your mass of scorpions to break apart and surround the opponent... you know stuff like that.

Regular  Training (Non-Mission):

When Technique Training: 0 exp per line, 100 lines.

When Training Alone: 1 exp per line.

--Multiple Person

When Training With A Partner: 1.5 exp per line, rounded up.

When Training With Two Partners: 2 exp per line

--Advanced Trainer

When Training With A Jounin: +1 exp per line.

When Training With A Kage: +2 exp per line.

You can post any amount of lines you wish and claim EXP for it in reference to the provided guidelines above. You may not mix and match training for techniques and EXP.