Kido

Question And Answer

Guest Ichi-kun

You maintain your own sheet, admins will not for you and your sheet is in the village you get in to.

Edit: Harlequin beat me too it lol.

My question, is it possible to create a jutsu that can make your charcter hide, for example Ninja a used a gen tech to distract the Nin B and then hides in a tree or what ever. Then keep attacking using gen moves from a distance, from your hiding spot, i assume it would have an upkeep cost and maybe a dice roll to see if they find you or not? Is this possible?

Edited by Ichigo

Guest Rara-chan

-raises hand-

What about sexualities in ninja? o.o;

I know there's already a pervert hindering trait... But couldn't there belike.. sexualities that would offer a sort of... resistance?

Take Rei's... sechs Perfume for example. >>;

If he went up against a homosexual male ninja, shouldn't it have less of an effect as it would have on a heterosexual male ninja?

It could look something like

Homosexual – Must take pervert [insert same gender as skill taker]… User is affected by X, but not by Y.

Heterosexual – Must take pervert [insert opposite gender of skill taker]… User is affected by Y, but not X.

Bisexual – Must take pervert male and female. User is affected by X and Y.

Guest Rara-chan

Well, even if it did.

Isn't homosexuality hormones?

I mean.. I'm not going to go into detail... But hormones are what make het. boys 'happy' when they see good-lookin' girls. xD

So, it would probably be the same thing for homo. boys when they see strapping young lads! o.O;

There have also been a few studies that seem to have proved that Homosexuality is not a choice, rather, you are born with it.

Edited by Asphyxiate

The character's sexuality is trivial matter at best. For most abilities that involve sexuality wouldn't affect a homosexual for common sense reasons; for instance, if Yamata was to use Blazing Lust on Asphyxiate-I assume his sexuality is either bi or homo, for the sake of an example let's say he's homo-the dance would have no effect on Tosaki or he doesn't find her sexual attractive The same result would apply to Yamata's clothing, bust size and physical abilities she has. However, Fem fatale is a biological substance that targets the vomeronasal organ (VNO), which controls gender recognition, of all men. Unless you can prove homosexuality has a resistance to S-e-x pheromones Tosaki and his kind would fall pray to Yamata's perfume. In short, physical seduction by a woman has no effect over gay men. Anything other than Fem fatale would have no effect over him.

I might add that was an insightful question with reasonable suggestions.

Homosexual – Must take pervert [insert same gender as skill taker]… User is affected by X, but not by Y.

Heterosexual – Must take pervert [insert opposite gender of skill taker]… User is affected by Y, but not X.

Bisexual – Must take pervert male and female. User is affected by X and Y.

This is reasonable and fair to people like you, Ai-kun and I who make special Shinobi ^_~

Edited by Rei

Guest Rara-chan
for instance, if Yamata was to use Blazing Lust on Asphyxiate-I assume his sexuality is either bi or homo, for the sake of an example let's say he's homo

I really hope you were using my character as an example, and not me. XD

But Thanks for clearing that up for me. o.o

Guest MrSako

Once upon a time when I dabbled in puppet skills (a lifetime ago)

Advanced Puppet User

Effect: May control 1 additional puppet per rank. The first puppet does 100% damage with all its attacks. The second puppet does 1/2 damage with all its attacks. The third puppet does 1/3 damage with all its attacks (etc). User chooses puppet attack order (which determines damage reduction from the other puppets)

Description: Advanced puppet users are able to control more than one puppet, and thus become more formidable.

Cost: -2 per rank

Ranks: []

Requirement: Chuunin

Hitokugutsu (Puppet Transformation)

Effect: After a battle is over, any opponent that has been killed in battle is now a puppet owned by the User. Add up the total of Chakra, Stamina, Taijutsu, Defense, Ninjutsu, Resistance, Speed, Accuracy, and Evasion, divide that number by 3 and add it to Health. This is the Health of the puppet. Puppet level is equal to the level of the opponent. Any weapons the character had are included in the 'Weapon Slots' of the Puppet and now count as 'puppet weapons' that may perform 1 attack per Main Phase. More Weapons may be purchased later.

This skill may also be used on the self, but do not alter any Stats. Weapons may now be stored in a number of slots as per Puppet Rules. May attack with 'puppet weapons' in the Main Phase alongside puppets controlled.

Description: A Master Puppeteer has learned the inner workings of their puppets, and indeed, can create their own puppets out of their opponents or even themselves.

Cost: -5

Requirement: Jounin Rank

This can be found in Dead Skills here

Note that the last one should be a 'Forbidden' skill, not a Jounin, and the Advanced Puppet one... probably a Jounin skill, if it ever comes back. However, you realize how powerful this could be... remember that a lvl 40 puppet has up to 40 attacks on its turn (80 if you make the weapons able to attack twice), although the puppet would cost a fortune (over $20,000 easily).

Once again: Hitokugutsu (Puppet Transformation) was only used by Sasori and changes are he never taught ti to anyone. Unless forbidden puppet scrolls are created no one should have it.

Guest Rara-chan

Harley-kin asked this question a couple pages before.... I believe the accuracy sta was, in fact, Genjutsu. o.O;

My jutsu is this

Name: Blade of Lightning Technique (Shokai Senpuu No Jutsu)

Type: Taijutsu/Ninjutsu (Lightning)

Cost: 40 chakra + 60 stamina

Damage: 60

Effects: The oponnent skip their next Setup Phase

Description: A jutsu said to be made from the very founders of Kumo village. First, the user creates a series of handseals then opens his palm. As the palm opens lightning begins to form around the hands and then condenses into a long blade. The user then engages in Taijutsu combat.

So question..since i use ninjutsu to make the blade but engage in tajutsu, which formula and modifier do i use?

Guest Rara-chan

I've always wondered what the mods for hybrid techniques would be...

Woudl it be like... The two mods added together/2 or something? o.O Or just one mod? Or no mods? XD

Guest SpionKop

N00b question time! =D.

If you throw senbon needles or kunai at someone, do you lose the items after the battle if you win? I'd presume you pick them up...