Kido

Question And Answer

Heh, this seems to be the random Question and Answer thread judging by the 177 Pages....

Shunshin So, can.. you Shunshin with another person? Objects? Mostly concerned with the prospective of using Shunshin with another person/PC. I'm going to assume no, because reasons, but... It's an interesting question that came to my sleep addled mind last night.

Body Flicker, is just a technique of moving so fast you leave an after image. What I believe you are asking is if you can "Kawarimi no Jutsu (Body Substitute Technique)" with another person and replace them with you. Role Play wise, sure you can. Just make sure the other player is okay with it, controlling another character against their will is a big no no.

Combat System wise- there wouldn't be any effects for role playing swapping places with someone. You would still dodge the technique and it wouldn't cause the swapped person to be hit. If you wanted to MAKE a technique that swapped places with someone and put them in harms way, that would be a tricky thing to do because its really hard to balance. Auto dodging all damage and then moving it to someone else is very close to dodging all damage and attacking another person.

Actually, No, I was... asking exactly what I was asking xd.

I'm aware that Shunshin is "MOVE SO FAST" But, if mechanically here it does a "Non Genjutsu" attack dodge. (Basic/Weapon at first) Or whatever you want to say...

It still brings up the question.

Can you Shunshin -with another person-.

I'm not asking if you can swap places. I'm asking if you, carrying/moving with/whatever, with another person can.. Shunshin.

TL;DR

Grab Person/Touching Person/Holding Person/Personwithyou + Shunshin attempt = What happens.

I mean, you could probably Shunshin while holding a puppet right and it'd follow with you? So.. if you're in contact/touching a person....?

What should I do in order to create a Senju character? Who may I ask in order to join the clan?

In regards to joining any clan you speak to it's head. In the case of the Senju I believe it is.. nobody.. but Azure, as Konoha GM (?), Hokage, and Topic Creator is your best bet for talking to.

And how do I do this? By PM? Also, should I do this(talk to him) before creating the character or after it? I had in mind the creation of a young character, something between 8 and 10 and making him get old and learn everything, also developing his own techniques.

Sorry for the questions, I am reading the rules right now, but am a bit lost.

Hi, Cellar Door here. Primary contributor to the Senju clan, and probably its head. I don't know. Co-head? Something like that. Anyway, Azure's the head GM and Kage in Konoha, but he's a busy man. If you have interest with the clan, feel free to PM me a synopsis of your character, and I'll look it over, and help you make the character.

BAM~! It's on the Character Stats page

You'll find a breakdown of each stat under the definition, e.g.:

- For every 20 Ninjutsu the player receives +5 damage to their Ninjutsu attacks.

- Every 10 points in Evasion raises your chance to dodge physical attacks by 1%, to a minimum of 15% and a maximum of 90%.

Sandman:

Usually, most players don't create adult characters. From what I've seen, created characters have been everything from 12 to 18. Younger characters allow for a bit more growth than older characters, in my opinion, because adults are somewhat set in their personalities and habits. Regardless, as Cntr once told me, make your character suck at the beginning, and when he/she becomes a more powerful or fleshed out character, you will have a much stronger sense of pride and satisfaction.

Also you can start off younger and choose to timeskip your own character as you want within reason. If not you can always do flashbacks ect. to fill in other portions of your history if you want or flesh out your character retroactively. 

Edited by Tsu

@Sandman: If you wanted to do it you could make a young character and have them grow up relatively quickly, we could set that up. That being said, until you "caught up" to the current timeline (currently Fall 2115) you would be limited in who you could interact with. For instance, other player characters wouldn't really be able to play with you until you got caught up. Basically you would be in your own little hyperbolic time chamber until you aged enough that you wanted to be caught up. If this is something you want to do let me know, I can get a GM to set it all up for you.

Hey, question:

The technique(s) that let you water walk, cling to surfaces, walk up trees/buildings, and etc via chakra.. is that something that you attribute to Roleplaying freedom or is that something a player needs to actually apply for as a skill or technique? In the series basically every genin learns it shortly after graduating, so I'm just curious how that works here.

Kind of hoping it isn't something that'll take up SP or JP for everyone so long as you aren't trying to use complex wind chakra to air walk or something stupid like that.

Unless you want some sort of statistical bonus in combat ect. you may RP basic tasks like this within reason. Can't do it with say Seal Ninjutsu or your character is an academy student who hasn't trained in it and such. We give a bit of leeway in RP as long as it makes sense.