Kido

Question And Answer

Okay, i am roleplaying a non-shinobi NPC with Innothiel in suna, while my character is off doing whatever he is doing; I need to know if this is an acceptable practice or not. Also, while i did make enough words to go to suna with said innothiel, my character did not go to suna, so can i get my mask changed back to Oto Missing?

Question:

Can the attributes Chakra: Resistance, Defense, and Shield along with Elemental: Resistance, Defense, and Shield be place on multiple armor pieces? Each of those reduces the percentage of damage taken from either void or elemental attacks. However, if you were to have...let's say...Chakra Defense on two pieces of armor (Body and Legs let's say), do the percentages stack? If they do, how would that work? Would you times the percentages together or something?

Percentages do not stack. Damage reduction may only be 75%, Chakra shield may stack with Elemental shield and multiple Elemental Shields for the Elements, also; Chakra shield guards against physical void damage, which is physical Taijutsu.

Percentages do not stack. Damage reduction may only be 75%, Chakra shield may stack with Elemental shield and multiple Elemental Shields for the Elements, also; Chakra shield guards against physical void damage, which is physical Taijutsu.

Ok, so the Chakra: Resistance, Defense, and Shielding attributes cannot be worn on multiple armor pieces then, but they can be use in conjunction with the Elemental ones...which you can have up to 11 of those....ok, thanks.

Two questions...

1. Why do members post in character sheets? They have no purpose in doing so, because they have no say in wheather or not it gets accepted?

2. How come there is no information on wheather or not villages are still under kumo control? I already got the low down on things but it would be very useful for future members.

edit- Also, I have read the shinobi times, and the continental, all of it. All i saw from the village i wanted to join was Revolt in kiri, kiri nins report, nothing on kiri in the continental and thats about it.

Edited by Kunoichi

1. For the same reason we reply here. Mods cannot alway be bothered with every single error in character sheets, they have a lot more to do. Members are the filters. When multiple members say the same thing, its usually right. Especially former mods.

2. There is. You have to look. Consider every country under Kumo control with pockets of stated otherwise.

3. Change/edit your sig. This is still a kids' site.

Edited by Anonymous

To second Anonymous, members post in the character applications because -- their character having gone through the same scrutination of content -- they know what staff will look for and what to say. Most members who will post will usually just correct you on statistical errors or problems with your skills and jutsus. Members like those who posted in your sheet (excluding me) have, as you have been told, been staff members in the past. Both, from what I know, are very adept roleplayers, so they know a grammar or structural error when they see one. Just to sum things up, you should look upon all advice or assistance with gratitude, not scorn.

And Cho, you just posted off topic.

Spoilers are good, especially when horribly vague.

D:

How much would you guys think a item that allows you two do two gennin level jutsu, or one chuunin level jutsu when you don't have any water sources around should cost?

Edited by Warr

Technically speaking it is still on topic. And that wasn't vauge. Sure you didn't say how, but you did say it was going to happen. >_>

Question about medical stuff because I think it isn't that hard to know. Is loss of lron/gain of more than need Iron able to effect the ability to see?

20 Words = 1 Line

100 Lines = 1 Jutsu Point

So, just calculate how many words you need based on how many Jutsu Points the technique you want to learn is. If you are talking about a Chuunin or Jounin training, I'm not sure how that will differ.